6600GT and P4 2.4

Old April 26th 05, 04:02 AM
ranger

Default 6600GT and P4 2.4

Anybody with a 6600GT with a P4 2.4 (non-overclocked) care to post their
benchmark scores for me please? (3dmark 2001, 2003, AquaMark etc.,).

Trying to get an idea if theres much difference over a 9800pro with a
2.4 rig since I'm about to replace a dead card. I'm leaning to the
6600GT for better Doom3 engine stuff coming up, but I can get a better
deal on a 9800pro at the moment. I know either could use more CPU but
I don't need a CPU right now. Thanks for some scores.
Old April 26th 05, 08:18 PM
Sharanga Dayananda

Hi

I have a P4 2.4 GHz Northwood with 1 GB of DDR266 and an i845D mobo with a
GF6 6600 Gt.

My benchmarks a

Doom3 1280x1024 50.0 High Quality
Counter Strike Source Stress Test 1280x1024 73.30

3D Mark
2005 2834 http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=626752
2003 7183 http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=3748605
2001 11633 http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8452086

Hope this helps

Sharanga

Old April 28th 05, 05:26 AM
BigJim

I cant give you a benchmark but lets just say I have no more problems
running Doom3 or HL2
Far Cry or anything else. That is how I judge a card and btw I am running a
P 4 2.4 OC to 2.6 using
the auto board OCing utility. I am going to upgrade the cpu and memory in a
month or two so it will probably run a bit better. Running the setting at
500 core and 1000 memory.

Old April 28th 05, 09:57 AM
Roswellbob

Pour occuper ses RTT "Sharanga Dayananda"
nous déblatéra le message :

dans lequel il se targue de dire :

Hi

Hi too

I have a P4 2.4 GHz Northwood with 1 GB of DDR266 and an i845D mobo
with a GF6 6600 Gt.

Is your AGP bank size only 4X or 8X ?
Im' lookink for buying a Leadek Geforce 6600GT AGP 8x, but nobody can answer
me if that will work on a Abit BE7-Raid I845 PE Chipset with only 1.5v AGP
4x or if this Video card works with 0.8v and only AGP 8x, the Box
specifications is " to need a AGP compliant", but does'nt describe the
voltage used

Thanks for reply

--
Roswellbob

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gastounet/
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gastounet/Sylvestre/

Old April 30th 05, 06:46 PM
tq96

Is your AGP bank size only 4X or 8X ?
Im' lookink for buying a Leadek Geforce 6600GT AGP 8x, but nobody can
answer me if that will work on a Abit BE7-Raid I845 PE Chipset with

I've got an MSI 6600GT in an Abit BG7 (845G) that has a 4X AGP slot and it
works great.