Movie DVD ROM content

Old July 13th 04, 01:07 AM
Leo

Default Movie DVD ROM content

I cannot figure how to access the movie DVD bonus material that is supposed
to play on my Dell. It is an 8300 with dual drives CDRW and DVDROM.

All it does is play the DVD the same as it plays in my Panasonic DVD player.

Reply to group, the email is bogus

Old July 13th 04, 06:31 AM
JLP20

I cannot figure how to access the movie DVD bonus material that is supposed
to play on my Dell.

If you mean "easter egg" material, you have to know where to click on the
different screens.
"Anything that doesn't kill you,,,,,,,just hurts a hell of a lot" JLP20