Drivers 45.33 download them here

Old September 12th 03, 04:12 PM
NAZGUL

Default Drivers 45.33 download them here

UK HOSTED:
http://www.isengard.me.uk/FILES/45.33_xp.zip

US HOSTED:
www.reality-warped.net/files/45.33_xp.zip

Fixed all the crap that the 45.23 was doing so I am in such a good mood that
I thought I would host them myself as most driver sites are slow for
downloading because they have lots of other stuff.

PS These are hosted as is so no complaints if they dont work for you

Old September 13th 03, 08:09 AM
John Lewis

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:12:28 GMT, "NAZGUL" wrote:

UK HOSTED:
http://www.isengard.me.uk/FILES/45.33_xp.zip

US HOSTED:
www.reality-warped.net/files/45.33_xp.zip

Fixed all the crap that the 45.23 was doing

And which crap on which card are you talking about................

John Lewis

Old September 13th 03, 02:17 PM
not me

The .33's got rid of the slight waviness I had on light graphics. It was
evident in the sky on Planetside for me.

They got rid of it.

Old September 13th 03, 09:59 PM
NAZGUL

They was causing random crashes for me which was present in both 45.23 and
45.24

--
CLAN JAGUAR
-------------------------

Old September 13th 03, 10:28 PM
NAZGUL

No

--
CLAN JAGUAR
-------------------------
"Keatah" wrote in message
any win98 drivers?

Old September 14th 03, 08:03 AM
Lars A

I dont get it. 45.33 is not out on NVidias site.
How can you have them?
Are they leaked betas? Are they waiting certification?

Lars A

s.com...

Old September 14th 03, 11:40 AM
ginfest

"Lars A" wrote in message
I dont get it. 45.33 is not out on NVidias site.
How can you have them?
Are they leaked betas? Are they waiting certification?

Lars A

They were released by NV to fix the specific problems with "flickering: that
the 5900 Ultras were having. Check out the NV News website.

Mike G

---

Please Help Mary Ati Videocards 36 February 29th 04 07:28 PM
updating nForce drivers... installation of display driver iamnotme Asus Motherboards 3 November 10th 03 07:53 PM
Help installing WDM drivers. Tazz Ati Videocards 4 September 2nd 03 02:23 AM
Crappy Performance Results and Can't update drivers Andre Southgate Ati Videocards 4 August 18th 03 12:20 PM
Omega drivers alternate download NAZGUL Ati Videocards 0 July 23rd 03 04:25 AM