Asus V9560 TD (fx5600) and smartdoctor

Old August 6th 03, 12:08 PM
John D

Default Asus V9560 TD (fx5600) and smartdoctor

I am not sure this is the best ng for this question, but has any one
else experienced problems running smartdoctor with this card. I find
it will restore it self fully on screen on each reboot instead of
remain ing iconised in the taskbar. Also there is other erratic
behaviour eg the fan management option gets disabled after I have set
it, and on some of the auto setting combinations the fan goes off
completely.
Old August 10th 03, 02:52 PM
Thomas Heder

Yep, I am experiencing the same behavior. In fact my behavior is
worse. (See this thread (beware of line breaks).

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...com%26rnum%3D1

I have now nailed down the problem to SmartDoctor. I haven't
had any issue with smartdoctor removed...