Problem with Video Drivers - P4P800 / NVidia

Old January 24th 04, 03:40 PM
3rdRock

Default Problem with Video Drivers - P4P800 / NVidia

I am setting up my new system (ASUS P4P800 Deluxe with ASUS V9520 Graphics
Card).
After installing the ASUS Enhanced Video Drivers, I get the following errors
upon rebooting

Can't open asLM75.sys
Can't load ASMiHWlo.dll

Any idea how to correct this?

*****************************
ASUS P4P800 Deluxe
ASUS V9520 Graphics
P4 - 2.6GB
1GB (2x512) Corsair DDR
2 WD Raptors (Raid 0)
WinXP (Home)
*****************************

Old January 25th 04, 05:36 AM
Bob Ellis

I was getting the same errors with my P4P800 and if I remember
correctly, I uninstalled Asus Probe and the errors stopped. Try it. Or
was it SmartDoctor? Anyway, my system works fine without either of
these two utilities.

***************
P4P800Dlx
V9560
P2.8
1gb Corsair
Samsung HD
XP
***************

Old January 25th 04, 02:04 PM
3rdRock

Thanks Bob! I have not installed SmartDoctor, but I did install the Asus
Probe.
I will give it a try.

"Bob Ellis" wrote in
message.news:lkh610192d71lv0o72pdalma7hgtic90ru@4a x.com...

Old January 25th 04, 03:08 PM
Ken Harris

That worked! Removed Asus Probe........ No more errors!
Thanks Bob!

wrote:

I am setting up my new system (ASUS P4P800 Deluxe with ASUS V9520

Graphics
Card).
After installing the ASUS Enhanced Video Drivers, I get the following

errors
upon rebooting

Can't open asLM75.sys
Can't load ASMiHWlo.dll

Any idea how to correct this?

*****************************
ASUS P4P800 Deluxe
ASUS V9520 Graphics
P4 - 2.6GB
1GB (2x512) Corsair DDR
2 WD Raptors (Raid 0)
WinXP (Home)

Looking to you to help me with my video card choice. ATI versus Nvidia? SurLyN Homebuilt PC's 9 January 9th 05 04:40 PM
problem with drivers? REX Cdr 9 September 16th 04 11:30 AM
AGP drivers, video drivers, DirectX - confused bobby General 3 February 6th 04 07:44 PM
The nVidia WDM Video Capture (universal) service failed to start Anonymous General 2 December 29th 03 12:29 AM
AIW 9700 pro and ASUS A7n8x deluxe Video problem on boot Aaron Asus Motherboards 3 August 2nd 03 05:51 PM