Latest nForce

Old January 16th 06, 10:22 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default Latest nForce

Please link to last nForce drivers. I now have 6.70

I need them for nForce 4 SLI chipset AMD.

Thanks
Old January 17th 06, 04:05 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Mark wrote:
Please link to last nForce drivers. I now have 6.70

I need them for nForce 4 SLI chipset AMD.

Thanks

nvidia.com
Old January 17th 06, 06:39 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 23:22:58 +0100, Mark wrote:

Please link to last nForce drivers. I now have 6.70

6.70 is the latest. What's yer beef ??

John Lewis

Old January 17th 06, 07:54 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

John Lewis wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 23:22:58 +0100, Mark wrote:

Please link to last nForce drivers. I now have 6.70

6.70 is the latest. What's yer beef ??

John Lewis
I need them for nForce 4 SLI chipset AMD.

Thanks

I know but i am interested in beta drivers
I looked at guru3d but i am not sure are they all for AMD.
Old January 17th 06, 09:28 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

In article , Mark says...

I know but i am interested in beta drivers
I looked at guru3d but i am not sure are they all for AMD.

If you can't even work that out, you're not up to using BETA drivers.

--
Conor

Windows & Outlook/OE in particular, shipped with settings making them
as open to entry as a starlet in a porno. Steve B
Old January 18th 06, 05:10 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"Conor" wrote in message
t...
In article , Mark says...

I know but i am interested in beta drivers
I looked at guru3d but i am not sure are they all for AMD.

If you can't even work that out, you're not up to using BETA drivers.

--
Conor

Windows & Outlook/OE in particular, shipped with settings making them
as open to entry as a starlet in a porno. Steve B

Harsh ... but fair!

BillL

Old January 18th 06, 07:53 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

BillL wrote:
"Conor" wrote in message
t...
In article , Mark says...

I know but i am interested in beta drivers
I looked at guru3d but i am not sure are they all for AMD.

If you can't even work that out, you're not up to using BETA drivers.

--
Conor

Windows & Outlook/OE in particular, shipped with settings making them
as open to entry as a starlet in a porno. Steve B

Harsh ... but fair!

BillL

No.
It's stupid because I didn't see anywhere the "FOR AMD" sign or
something, just INTEL. **** it.