FWIW 8500gt update

Old March 26th 08, 06:31 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
BigJim

Default FWIW 8500gt update

The 8500gt OC will run Crysis on Vista Ultimate. I have it running smooth
at 1024x768 with all setting set to medium. Two gig of ram and a core2duo
E4400 2.4 just in case anyone needs to known.

I am going to test an 8800gts next week but I am pretty sure of the
results already.

Old March 26th 08, 01:06 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
biff

"BigJim" wrote in message
. ..
The 8500gt OC will run Crysis on Vista Ultimate. I have it running smooth
at 1024x768 with all setting set to medium. Two gig of ram and a core2duo
E4400 2.4 just in case anyone needs to known.

I am going to test an 8800gts next week but I am pretty sure of the
results already.

All this information is on a strictly need to known basis

Old March 26th 08, 07:15 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Mr.E Solved!

BigJim wrote:

I am going to test an 8800gts next week but I am pretty sure of the
results already.

If only there was some way to record the results of your testing, in a
visual format for easy and fast comprehension and then a way to share
that information across the globe.

Alas, only BigJim is going to know the benchmark results of Crysis and
an 8800GTS. To the ruin of us all.

Blast you BigJim and your secrets!

Old March 26th 08, 09:41 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
BigJim

to see the secret test on the 8800 just watch any tv and that
is about the way it should flow. If it doesn't I will be disappointed.

"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in message
. ..

Old March 26th 08, 10:02 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Mr.E Solved!

BigJim wrote:

to see the secret test on the 8800 just watch any tv and that
is about the way it should flow. If it doesn't I will be disappointed.

Too late slowpoke.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CbCWIH5C6XE

With cheeky Aussie accent for good measure.

Old March 29th 08, 12:22 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Rene

"BigJim" schreef in bericht
. ..
no big deal if I am late, just as long as my girlfriend isn't.

Don't worry, we used condoms while You were testing Your 8500, good thing it
was so slow.

Greetz,
Rene

Old March 27th 08, 04:05 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
BigJim

"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in message
. ..
BigJim wrote:

to see the secret test on the 8800 just watch any tv and that
is about the way it should flow. If it doesn't I will be disappointed.

Too late slowpoke.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CbCWIH5C6XE

With cheeky Aussie accent for good measure.

That video pretty much tells the tell. I wish all reviews were like that.

Old March 27th 08, 04:26 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Mr.E Solved!

BigJim wrote:

That video pretty much tells the tell. I wish all reviews were like that.

Then get your web cam, clean the tobacco resin and Doc Johnson's Sex Wax
off of your monitor and make a review and jam the tubes clogged with it.

You think that guy is some magical review fairy with special magic
review beans?

Yahtzee is the all the rage these days with his "I've seen it all before
and it's been so much better done ya ******s" attitude, you could be on
to something:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/arti...eropunctuation

Click the link, pick a game. If it's NFSW WYW then QYFingJ.