SO EASY

Old February 28th 06, 12:32 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers

Default SO EASY

IT IS SO EASY TO POST GOOD INFORMATION THAT WILL UPSET MANY OF THE
NUMBSKULLS IN THIS NG. IE BURTIE FURTIE, FRANKIE CRANKIE AND OTHERS.
WELL HERE GOES

OEM INK IS THE BEST INK FOR YOUR PRINTER.

AFTERMARKET INK IS GENERIC AND WILL CLOG.

SO YOU WILL NOT HAVE MONEY FOR YOUR HONEY

OH HA HA HA

NOT

EH HE HE HE
Old February 28th 06, 09:20 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers

measekite wrote in news:GSMMf.61458$PL5.38888
@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com:

IT IS SO EASY TO POST GOOD INFORMATION THAT WILL UPSET MANY OF THE
NUMBSKULLS IN THIS NG. IE BURTIE FURTIE, FRANKIE CRANKIE AND OTHERS.
WELL HERE GOES

And it is so easy to post wron information too.

OEM INK IS THE BEST INK FOR YOUR PRINTER.

True, from a techical standpoint. But it is bad for your pocketbook (or
however you manage your finances.)

AFTERMARKET INK IS GENERIC AND WILL CLOG.

Not all. I am not going to say there is a lot of bad vendors, but there a
number of reliable quality vendors of aftermarket (bulk) inks that people
have used for months and years.

SO YOU WILL NOT HAVE MONEY FOR YOUR HONEY

With OEM you spend, with aftermarket you save.

OH HA HA HA

NOT

EH HE HE HE

Old February 28th 06, 09:36 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers

:

IT IS SO EASY TO POST GOOD INFORMATION THAT WILL UPSET MANY OF THE
NUMBSKULLS IN THIS NG. IE BURTIE FURTIE, FRANKIE CRANKIE AND OTHERS.
WELL HERE GOES

And it is so easy to post wron information too.

SO STOP POSTING

OEM INK IS THE BEST INK FOR YOUR PRINTER.

True,

SNIP (THE REST IS GARBAGE)

AFTERMARKET INK IS GENERIC AND WILL CLOG.

Not all.

HE MEANS THE VAST MAJORITY

SNIP

Old March 1st 06, 09:21 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers

measekite wrote in news:wn3Nf.41239$H71.28086
@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

Gary Tait wrote:

measekite wrote in news:GSMMf.61458$PL5.38888
:

IT IS SO EASY TO POST GOOD INFORMATION THAT WILL UPSET MANY OF THE
NUMBSKULLS IN THIS NG. IE BURTIE FURTIE, FRANKIE CRANKIE AND OTHERS.
WELL HERE GOES

And it is so easy to post wron information too.

SO STOP POSTING

You first.

OEM INK IS THE BEST INK FOR YOUR PRINTER.

True,

SNIP (THE REST IS GARBAGE)

That Measy refuses to acknowlege as truth, and edits out.

AFTERMARKET INK IS GENERIC AND WILL CLOG.

Not all.

Not me. I mean a majority of aftermarket vendors sell a useable product
Fewer a known quality product comparable to OEM for general use.

Old March 2nd 06, 02:12 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers

Gary Tait wrote:

measekite wrote in news:GSMMf.61458$PL5.38888
:

IT IS SO EASY TO POST GOOD INFORMATION THAT WILL UPSET MANY OF THE
NUMBSKULLS IN THIS NG. IE BURTIE FURTIE, FRANKIE CRANKIE AND OTHERS.
WELL HERE GOES

And it is so easy to post wron information too.

SO STOP POSTING

You first.

DA TATER TOT IS GETTING LIKE DA BEEFER

OEM INK IS THE BEST INK FOR YOUR PRINTER.

True,

SNIP (THE REST IS GARBAGE)

That Measy refuses to acknowlege as truth, and edits out.

DA TRUTH

MAN CREATED GOD

IN MAN'S OWN IMAGE

AFTERMARKET INK IS GENERIC AND WILL CLOG.

Not all.

Not me. I mean a majority of aftermarket vendors sell a useable

CLOGGABLE

Old March 2nd 06, 02:22 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers

"Gary Tait" wrote in message
measekite wrote in news:8wsNf.38903$F_3.12257
@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net:

Not me. I mean a majority of aftermarket vendors sell a useable

CLOGGABLE

Yes, if misued, or the wrong prodict selected.

product
Fewer a known quality product comparable to OEM for general use.

I read many opinions in this NG, almost all based on stated qualifications
or practical real life experience. For example Arthur Erlich, who has
demonstrated time and again his ability and his knowledge and experience.
Most of us do not pretend to have any special knowledge, but relate our
experiences as we have observed them. For example when I state that I have
never had a print head clogging so severe that I could not clear it with the
printer's own head cleaning utility, that is the truth plain and simple. I
have owned PC's and a variety of dot matrix and ink jet printers fore over
20 years. I have thrown printers away genrally after 3-5 years primarily
because I was running into paper handling problems and new better technology
had emerged never becasue I could not longer print.

Time and again, I see heavy print users state emphatically in this group
that their experiences with generic inks have been satisfactory, only to be
confronted by someone who hides behind the ridiculous pseudonym of Measlewit
who seems to feel that he has some superior knowledge, but never have I
seen him attempt to state nor in any way make a case for the his position.
Is he in fact a chemical engineer who has actually analyzed the contents of
varius OEM and generic inks ? - Well no I don't think so? Is he a qualified
consumer tester who has actually conducted controlleed experiments and can
say unequivicaly that generic inks are bad - I don't think so. The safe
shoppoing network on the other hand rate Atlantic inkjet inks very highly
at: http://www.safeshoppingnetwork.com/d...cfm?lstId=1012.

But then again ,what the hell do they know compared to our reident expert. ?

Old March 2nd 06, 03:56 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers

Jim McColl wrote:

...Is he in fact a chemical engineer who has actually analyzed the contents of
varius OEM and generic inks ?...

In fact he is an old, fat, bald, drunk, worthless piece of know nothing
**** who takes a daily crap in this ng because he can (we're not moderated).
He has been barred from most other moderated ng's for his bull****.
Kill file him and be done with the biggest loser ever to post anywhere,
anytime.
Frank
Old March 2nd 06, 04:09 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers

Jim McColl wrote:

"Gary Tait" wrote in message
4...

[...]

I HAVE ALSWAY SAID THAT ONLY VERY VERY HEAVEY USERS SHOULD CONSIDER
AFTERMARKET INK AND THE PROBLEMS THEY MAY CAUSE. THIS TYPE OF USER HAS
THE BEST CHANCE NOT TO HAVE A CLOG BECVAUDE THE INK NEVER GETS A CHANCE
TO DRY OUT IN THE PRINT HEAD. FADING IS ANOTHER PROBLEM.

THEY SAVE ENOUGH SO THEY CAN JUSTIFY DEALING WITH THE NON DISCLOSING
RELABLERS

TOO BAD THAT AN AFTERMARKET INK FORMULATER DOES NOT MFG PREFILLED CARTS
UNDER THEIR OWN NAME AND SELL THEM IN ALL OF THE STORES AS WELL AS ON
LINE. THERE IS A BIG MARKET AND IF THEY WERE ANY GOOD THE MASS
POPULATION OF INK JET USERS WOULD TURN TO THEM IF THEY SOLD AT ABOUT
HALF THE PRICE AS OEM. FOR SOME REASON THAT IS NOT SO.

Is he in fact a chemical engineer who has actually analyzed the contents of
varius OEM and generic inks ? - Well no I don't think so?

YOU MEAN YOU THINK

Is he a qualified
consumer tester

YES

who has actually conducted controlleed experiments and can
say unequivicaly that generic inks are bad -

YES

I don't think so. The safe
shoppoing network on the other hand rate Atlantic inkjet inks very highly
at: http://www.safeshoppingnetwork.com/d...cfm?lstId=1012.

AND HOW DO THEY MAKE MONEY

But then again ,what the hell do they know compared to our reident expert. ?

THEY KNOW THEY DO NOT DISCLOSE WHAT THAT COMPANY IS SELLING

Old March 2nd 06, 05:11 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers

"Frank" wrote in message
Jim McColl wrote:

...Is he in fact a chemical engineer who has actually analyzed the
contents of varius OEM and generic inks ?...

In fact he is an old, fat, bald, drunk, worthless piece of know nothing
**** who takes a daily crap in this ng because he can (we're not
moderated).
He has been barred from most other moderated ng's for his bull****.
Kill file him and be done with the biggest loser ever to post anywhere,
anytime.
Frank

Frank - I know many people who are old, and/or fat, and/or bald, and/or
drunks, who would, understandingly, be extremely offended to be spoken of
in the same breath with Mousetripe. I remember a little ditty about a woman
who voices her disgust about "the company he keeps" when she sees a filthy
drunk lying in the gutter with a pig ... "and the pig got up and slowly
walked away..."

Check it out! Easy cash! [email protected] Storage (alternative) 0 June 29th 05 05:48 AM
Easy Photo Print Upgrade? John Keiser Printers 10 June 11th 05 03:57 PM
Easy cash... fact and not a joke! scuppanet Storage (alternative) 1 June 3rd 05 09:31 PM
easy money [email protected] Printers 2 February 14th 05 03:27 AM
A7N8X + Easy CD/DVD Creator 6 = blue screens! Art Asus Motherboards 2 November 19th 03 11:06 PM