GMAN (ex Acraptec beta tester) is a LIAR

Old September 11th 03, 11:04 PM
smh

Default GMAN (ex Acraptec beta tester) is a LIAR

.. ========================================
GMAN (ex Acraptec beta tester) is a LIAR

1. Beta testers discussing beta results is in violation of the NDA,
according to none other than Mikey Richter.
2. Mike Richter and Adrian Miller allowed GMAN's posts on beta results.
3. Presenting the beta results falsely is a fraud.

(See: Roxio, What a Joke - "0.9x" DAE Speed Bug Returns)

=======================
From: Adrian Miller
Subject: Acraptec Gibberish 101 and === More LIES ===
Date: 4/7/00

The DAE issue did not show up until after shipping of 4.00.

During beta testing all the testers reported DAE speeds in 4.00
similar to what they got in 3.5c.

=======================
From: (GMAN)
Date: 12/10/02

Why did the Acraptec beta testers not detect
the infamous "0.9x" DAE Speed bug?

Because none of the beta testers were using a POS ide reader like you
were???? As far as i could tell we basically all had either Plextors or
scsi based readers and/or burners that didnt show this behavior.

=======================
From: (GMAN)
Date: 4/18/00

I never in all my testing received that slow of DAE
in any of the betas i tested.

i have been using a Panasonic 24x scsi drive
=======================

GMAN, you are a LIAR:

======================
From: jerry r
Subject: CDR 508 ezcreator 4 poor DAE
Date: 12/11/99

EZ creator 4 tests show my CDr508 scsi drive at .9x for DAE.

(Panasonic CR-508 24x SCSI does DAE @ 8x)
======================
Old September 12th 03, 05:58 AM
GMAN

In article t.com, smh wrote:
.. ========================================
GMAN (ex Acraptec beta tester) is a LIAR

1. Beta testers discussing beta results is in violation of the NDA,
according to none other than Mikey Richter.
2. Mike Richter and Adrian Miller allowed GMAN's posts on beta results.
3. Presenting the beta results falsely is a fraud.

Where the hell in any of my posts did i ever break a NDA????? Nothing i posted
was copywrited, protected,NDA type syuff.

I never posted any fraudulent results. Sue me you pussy!!!!

DO NOT use my posts in ANY of your rants from now one. or i'll personally
make it a jihad of mine to make sure you have no usenet access from any paid
souces again.

BTW, why do you refuse in your posts to name the other person related to my
posts. In other words you made most of what is there up.

From: (GMAN)
Date: 12/10/02

Why did the Acraptec beta testers not detect
the infamous "0.9x" DAE Speed bug?

Because none of the beta testers were using an ide reader like you

From: jerry r
Date: 12/11/99

Old September 12th 03, 08:52 AM
smh

Mikey Richter (Lying Scum) on NDA:

(Excerpted)
From: smh
Subject: Adaptec TakeTwo: === Response to Mike Richter ===
Date: 11/28/99

Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill) wrote:

When you returned after a hiatus (or an exile as somebody called it),
you shouted very excitedly what a wonderful product Take Two is and
further added that it alone is worth the price of ECDC4, and it did
backup your system just wonderfully. When Adaptec ****ed up almost all
the functionality of ECDC4, your suggestion that Take Two is bug free
was hard to take.

Sorry about that. I report what I know and what I can subject to NDA.

You can take the NDA and shove it up to you know where.

I will not violate my word in the NDA on beta results.

One more time: Take that NDA and shove it up to you know where.

From: (GMAN)
Date: 4/18/00

=====================================
From: jerry r
Date: 12/11/99

Old September 12th 03, 05:11 PM
Tim Kroesen

Usenet Abuse - Continuing Stalking, Harassment, Libel and SPAMMING via
repetitive posting of the same material Thousands of times.

Additional references to portals that have recently banned this
psychotic for Stalking and Harassment should you require additional
information.

Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 07:52:01 GMT
From: smh
Newsgroups: comp.publish.cdrom.software,alt.comp.periphs.cdr,a lt.cd-rom
Subject: GMAN (ex Acraptec beta tester) is a LIAR
alt.comp.periphs.cdr:398290 alt.cd-rom:164560

ocket.com...

From: jerry r
Date: 12/11/99

Old September 12th 03, 06:40 PM
Clive

Just ignore him GMAN, smh is the resident physcopatchic stalker,
bull****ter and all round basket case. No one takes any notice of his
rants so theres no point in replying as you wont get a coherant answer
or one shred of proof to back his claims.

In article ,
said...
.. ========================================

Old September 12th 03, 10:00 PM
smh

Adrian Miller (Acraptec) on NDA:

=======================
From: Adrian Miller (Acraptec)
Subject: Adaptec 4.0 Take Two
Date: 11/24/99

Do you know whether beta testers reported any cases where
system were not restored properly?

That sort of info is covered by the NDA,
which I have signed as well.

=======================
From: Adrian Miller (Acraptec)
Subject: Adrian Miller, why do you not respond to these?
Date: 3/12/01

Why don't you respond to these:
------------------------------------
Easy CD Creator 5 does not do Mode 1
------------------------------------

NDA

You are the weakest link, good-bye.
=======================

. ========================================

From: jerry r
Date: 12/11/99

From: jerry r
Date: 12/11/99

From: jerry r
Date: 12/11/99

From: (GMAN)
Date: 12/10/02

Why did the Acraptec beta testers not detect
the infamous "0.9x" DAE Speed bug?

Because none of the beta testers were using a POS ide reader like you
were???? As far as i could tell we basically all had either Plextors or
scsi based readers and/or burners that didnt show this behavior.
=======================

Not detected the bug because testers were using SCSI based drives?

=======================
From: Adrian Miller (Acraptec)
Subject: 8X disk to disk, is it possible?
Date: 11/22/99

I want to do disk to disk at 8X if possible, Easy Cd Creator 4.0
tells me the source drive (a new Pioneer 40X SCSI)

is not fast enough and wants to cache to the hdd first then
write at 8x, defeating the purpose.

As someone else pointed out there is a bug in the systems tests
that is going to be addressed shortly.
=======================

=======================

From: jerry r
Date: 12/11/99

From: (GMAN)
Date: 12/10/02

Why did the Acraptec beta testers not detect
the infamous "0.9x" DAE Speed bug?

Because none of the beta testers were using a POS ide reader like you
were???? As far as i could tell we basically all had either Plextors or
scsi based readers and/or burners that didnt show this behavior.
=======================

Not detected the bug because testers were using Plextors OR scsi?

Not detected the bug when even Plextor AND scsi showed the behavior?

=======================
From: handercrander
Subject: Problems with Easy CD_COPIER 4.0 at 8x
Date: 9/22/99

I have a plextor plexwriter 8/2/20 cd-writer, and
a ultraplex 40max [SCSI] cdrom

With easy cd copier 3.5c I had no problems to copy at 8x speed,
but with the new version it "forces" to copy to the harddisk
first. The same happens at 6x.
I can only copy on the fly at 4x !!!

From: jerry r
Date: 12/11/99