A computer components & hardware forum. HardwareBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » HardwareBanter forum » Motherboards » Gigabyte Motherboards
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

My 970A-DS3P is opposite of 'ultra durable'

Old March 2nd 20, 07:09 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default My 970A-DS3P is opposite of 'ultra durable'

bought in 4-18, its start-up* ic died by 4-19. I had to wait 2 wk for this * to be changed by importer & mboard collected by me. In 2-20 this * died too, after 3 wk, I still cannot get mboard back.
These *s are the least durable component, Jetway has the most durable * : I bought a Jetway socket A mboard in 12-93, its * can still work. I have a Jetway socket 7 mboard : its * can still work. My Asus & Asrock mboards' * lasted just 3.5 yr. This durability must be why now in Msia no shop wants to sell Jetway mboard, to force users to buy new mboards.