Uninstall Utilities!

Old August 31st 04, 10:48 PM
Gus

Default Uninstall Utilities!

Does anyone know where I can get an uninstall program to completely
uninstall GeForce drivers? I uninstalled the 61 series to go back to the 53
series because of graphical errors.

I keep getting the same errors (some of the time), I believe it's because
the 61 drivers are not completely uninstalled.

Thanks
Gus

Old September 1st 04, 12:02 AM
John Lewis

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:48:57 GMT, "Gus" wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get an uninstall program to completely
uninstall GeForce drivers? I uninstalled the 61 series to go back to the 53
series because of graphical errors.

I keep getting the same errors (some of the time), I believe it's because
the 61 drivers are not completely uninstalled.

http://www.driverheaven.net/cleaner/

Read the docs VERY CAREFULLY. Most definitely Create a System
Restore before the exercise.

You did not describe what nVidia hardware you were using.
Did you fully read the Release Notes on the 61.xx before
installing to see if your hardware was mentioned or whether
there were any minimum software requirements? Never
install new drivers without reading the summary and
release notes. For example, if I recall correctly,
61.77 requires DirectX9c.

John Lewis

John Lewis

Thanks
Gus

Old September 1st 04, 01:32 AM
Gus

Actually, I didn't read the notes. I know for a fact that I'm with DX 9b,
running a 5950 card.

Gus