Weird colors after testing tv out

Old February 27th 04, 08:22 PM
jason

Default Weird colors after testing tv out

Hello,
I have an e-gforce 5700 ultra on an xp machine and i recently was
testing the TV out with the s-video cable provided with card. Everything
seemed fine so i did a
little adjustments with settings (52.16 drivers) while watching a video
file with WMP 9 and seemed to go ok. I closed the program and took a
coffee break, and when i came back the color was off on my monitor but
not on my tv. I tried restoring all settings that i could find,
especially color correction back to defaults but that did not help. I
updated the drivers to the forceware 53.03 on nvidia site....no change.
My last effort was to disable clone view and unattach the Tv. I still
have funky color
and its not WMP 9 because the color is off on PowerDVD also.

Please help, its very annoying
TIA..jason

BTW.....why does my monitor blink and seem to be strained when accessing
the adapters settings?

Weird problem with 9700Pro Jason Ash Ati Videocards 4 December 23rd 04 04:12 AM
Testing LPX Power Supply J.T. General 1 January 23rd 04 02:27 PM
Testing LPX Power Supply J.T. Homebuilt PC's 1 January 23rd 04 02:27 PM
Testing AIO Printers JD General 0 September 6th 03 10:25 PM
8500LE makes picture with bunch of lines, weird colors, can't see anything Micko Ati Videocards 4 July 4th 03 10:27 PM