FS: Built by ATI Radeon 9800 PRO 128 MEG-Less Than 2 Months Old ($225 shipped)

Old May 5th 04, 11:59 PM
Chalky

Default FS: Built by ATI Radeon 9800 PRO 128 MEG-Less Than 2 Months Old ($225 shipped)

For Sale:

1. BUILT BY ATI Radeon 9800 PRO 128 MB Graphics Card, with Original Box,
Manual, Dated Recipt from COMP USA, and Warranty.

I purchased this graphics card on 3/12/04 and it has been used minimally, in
a cool, smoke free environment. The card is in like new condition and
performs flawlessly. I am only selling because I plan on upgrading to an
X800 later this month.

My asking price is $225 including shipping or pickup in the Chicago area. I
will accept money order or paypal.

If interested, please e-mail me at . Interested
parties must respond via e-mail.

Thank You,
J.G.

Old May 6th 04, 10:05 AM
Dark Avenger

"Chalky" wrote in message news:Ukemc.29365$IG1.1314984@attbi_s04...
For Sale:

1. BUILT BY ATI Radeon 9800 PRO 128 MB Graphics Card, with Original Box,
Manual, Dated Recipt from COMP USA, and Warranty.

*snip snip snip snip snip crlack..*

If interested, please e-mail me at . Interested
parties must respond via e-mail.

Thank You,
J.G.

Ever heard of ebay? This is not a group for selling hardware...mmmkay?
Old May 6th 04, 04:09 PM
cK-Gunslinger

Umm.. Why would I buy from you when I could get the same thing from a
retail store for the same price (or cheaper)?

href="http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=14-102-286&depa=0"ATI
9800 Pro 128MB @ $229 shipped/a (ATI - Retail)

href="http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=14-102-362&depa=0"ATI
9800 Pro 128MB @ $210 shipped/a (Sapphire - OEM)

--
cK

Old May 6th 04, 08:04 PM
Chalky

I think I'll post all my used gear on this newsgroup from now on...mmmkay?
Thanks for the advice.

Ever heard of ebay? This is not a group for selling hardware...mmmkay.

Old May 6th 04, 08:33 PM
techno

On Thu, 06 May 2004 19:04:02 GMT, "Chalky"
wrote:

I think I'll post all my used gear on this newsgroup from now on...mmmkay?
Thanks for the advice.

Ever heard of ebay? This is not a group for selling hardware...mmmkay.

So as to P.O. someone? Seems like eBay is appropriate.

Old May 7th 04, 02:08 AM
Slug

wrote:

I think I'll post all my used gear on this newsgroup from now on...mmmkay?
Thanks for the advice.

If you're going to try to sell stuff here at least give us fair market
value. I can buy a new 9800pro for less, asshole.
Old May 7th 04, 03:29 AM
GMAN

In article Ukemc.29365$IG1.1314984@attbi_s04, "Chalky" wrote:
For Sale:

1. BUILT BY ATI Radeon 9800 PRO 128 MB Graphics Card, with Original Box,
Manual, Dated Recipt from COMP USA, and Warranty.

I purchased this graphics card on 3/12/04 and it has been used minimally, in
a cool, smoke free environment. The card is in like new condition and
performs flawlessly. I am only selling because I plan on upgrading to an
X800 later this month.

You, and 10000 others here!!!!

Old May 7th 04, 03:30 AM
GMAN

In article C_vmc.31054$Ia6.5082561@attbi_s03, "Chalky" wrote:
I think I'll post all my used gear on this newsgroup from now on...mmmkay?
Thanks for the advice.

Ever heard of ebay? This is not a group for selling hardware...mmmkay.

and since its a violation of the charter you WILL have at least 50 people
sending complaints to your ISP for violation of its TOS.
Old May 7th 04, 11:06 AM
Dark Avenger

"Chalky" wrote in message news:Ukemc.29365$IG1.1314984@attbi_s04...
For Sale:

*snip snip snip snip snip snip*

Thank You,
J.G.

Ya know Chalky, 2nd hand computer hardware mostly doesn't sells on
"buy value" but way lower.

Self I have a system in it, I take the price it costed...cut that in
half, and then depending on state raise or lower it. In case of a new
shiny not much used 9800 Pro... well be lucky if you still can get
$150,- with new 9800 Pro's doing around $225 you easily can see that
$150 is about the most you'll get. Maybe you just can get $120
back....

So look at the second hand market websites and see for howmuch they
sell it on those markets. And yes some there do ask the bonus price
but trust me..they don't sell!

Ya know, I have a 9800 Pro... nice card. And I had a 9500 Pro, the
9500 Pro is so good I decided to keep it for when I have a 2nd
system....it's great for Divx and video...