print set for black, keeps using colour toners as well

Old March 17th 21, 02:05 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
j m[_2_]

Default print set for black, keeps using colour toners as well

I have the printer set for black only printing
It keeps using the colour cartridges, as well as the black cartridge. This gets expensive. The black cartridge still is showing 30% of the toner left.

How do I get it to stop using the colour cartridges?
Old April 2nd 21, 02:00 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Dan Purgert

--
|_|O|_|