socket 7 mb's

Old December 2nd 03, 03:54 PM
achim

Default socket 7 mb's

Does anyone know where I can get one of these mb's?

"Epox MVP3G-2 Super7 Motherboard"
"MS-5169 ATX AL9 mb"
"Aopen ax59pro"

Thanks

Old December 2nd 03, 04:04 PM
Michael J. Apollyon

Does anyone know where I can get one of these mb's?

"Epox MVP3G-2 Super7 Motherboard"
"MS-5169 ATX AL9 mb"
"Aopen ax59pro"

Check eBay, there are tons of SS7 mobos up for auction.

Old December 2nd 03, 10:50 PM
Peter A. Stavrakoglou

I've got an Epox MVP3G Super 7 board and an AMD K6-2 400 mhz cpu that
I'm no longer using. Contact me privately - you won't be sorry.