Catalyst drivers question

Old July 25th 03, 03:50 AM
Mikman

Default Catalyst drivers question

Which cards are the catalyst drivers for? Will they install for any built
by ATI card? I'm talking about older rage pro cards specifically.

I would liek the most recent (beta even) that will work with my ATI
Xpert@play which is currently running 4.13.2655 drivers on win98se.

Thanks,
MiKman

Old July 25th 03, 04:31 AM
Chimera

Mikman wrote:
Which cards are the catalyst drivers for? Will they install for any built
by ATI card? I'm talking about older rage pro cards specifically.

I would liek the most recent (beta even) that will work with my ATI
Xpert@play which is currently running 4.13.2655 drivers on win98se.

Thanks,
MiKman

sorry, Catalysts are for Radeons. ATI probably aren't actively developing
newer drivers for the Rage cards anymore

Old July 25th 03, 04:33 AM
Chimera

Mikman wrote:
Which cards are the catalyst drivers for? Will they install for any built
by ATI card? I'm talking about older rage pro cards specifically.

I would liek the most recent (beta even) that will work with my ATI
Xpert@play which is currently running 4.13.2655 drivers on win98se.

Thanks,
MiKman

go check www.rage3d.com
last time ATI released an official driver was Oct 2001

Old July 25th 03, 05:08 AM
Chimera

Mikman wrote:
what about these drivers are they any good to use with the xpert@play?

it's
a rage pro chipset.

Rage 128 Pro (6-60) Reference drivers located at
http://www.ati.com/support/drivers/powered.html

guess there is only one way to find out