Free Benchmarking Software?

Old December 10th 03, 02:40 AM
mark1

Default Free Benchmarking Software?

I would like to benchmark my video card. I'd also like to show off the 3D
graphics. Is there a free benchmarking tool that looks cool when it runs?

Old December 10th 03, 03:00 AM
Bob

try http://www.futuremark.com/download/ they have lots of flavors.

Old December 10th 03, 05:08 AM
Inglo

On 12/9/2003 6:40 PM mark1 befouled our nation with:

http://www.aquamark3.com/am3-mirrors.htm

--
Now collecting Mexican wrestler masks,

Steve [Inglo]

Old December 11th 03, 07:01 AM
Gandolf_One

"Gonk" wrote in message
Shame the test means **** ALL

True but most of us use them as a guide to see how well our systems are
performing when new drivers come out or we add some new hardware etc....

Old December 11th 03, 09:20 AM
Strontium

You are speaking to a troll....

-
Gandolf_One stood up at show-n-tell, in ,
and said:

"Gonk" wrote in message
Shame the test means **** ALL

True but most of us use them as a guide to see how well our systems
are performing when new drivers come out or we add some new hardware
etc....

--
Strontium

"It's no surprise, to me. I am my own worst enemy. `Cause every
now, and then, I kick the livin' **** `outta me." - Lit

Old December 11th 03, 09:42 PM
Gandolf_One

but trying not to fuel his fire