7NNXP.......

Old September 11th 03, 02:48 AM
Eyghon

Default 7NNXP.......

Hi,

I've just replaced mobo with a 7NNXP and Seagate ST3120026AS SATA drive.
I've been trying to get WinXP to install but if I copy the drivers to floppy
from either the Gigabyte CD or Website I get the following error after
pressing F6 when it reads the floppy:

txtsetup.oem caused unexpected error (4096) at line 1742 in
d:\xpclient\base\boot\setup\oemdisk.c.

Anyone know how to get passed this. I've tried setting BIOS as RAID and Base
and also tried the RAID and standard ATA drivers (Si3112r & Si3112).

I have 4xCD drives on the normal channels and 2xHD's on the GigaRaid
channels. Both the GigaRAID and SATA will be used in standard mode.

One other thing the Power light is constantly flashing any idea what this
might be?

TIA

l8r

Eyghon

Old October 5th 03, 03:15 AM
jswing

Take the 2 drives on the GigaRaid controller off until you get XP
installed. Also, upgrade the Bios to F15 but don't use @BIOS. It would
prob be a good idea to download the latest flash program and do a Bios
upgrade from True DOS
Finally, I think you should set the Bios bootup devices to floppy, CD
rom, then SCSI. Set the SCSI device to Base

Gigabyte 7NNXP Graham Homebuilt PC's 2 November 26th 03 02:01 PM
Gigabyte mobo Q's.....7NNXP and large heatsinks, etc; Darth Joules Gigabyte Motherboards 0 September 8th 03 10:22 PM