Evga Geforce 6800GT for sale

Old July 10th 04, 04:45 PM
Jean

Default Evga Geforce 6800GT for sale

500$ cnd, brand new was paid 650$, Far Cry is include

buyer must be in Canada.

I will return to ATI.

Old July 10th 04, 04:49 PM
Jean

please reply to

Old July 10th 04, 07:00 PM
John Lewis

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:45:33 -0400, "Jean" wrote:

500$ cnd, brand new was paid 650$, Far Cry is include

buyer must be in Canada.

I will return to ATI.

Enquiring minds might like to know why.
Patriotism ? Anti-war ?

John Lewis

Old July 11th 04, 01:05 AM
Jean

Finally will return it to evga...restocking fee 15%....

In the end I prefer ATI, no driver bug with the refresh rate and my LCD monitor..and honestly this
generation of card is very disappointing...FAR cry is still choppy in 1280x1024 in pure mode ! No AA and
No AF and the framerate still slow !! I have a P4 3.2c....

I will probably get the X800XT pe

Old July 11th 04, 02:52 AM
ccs

"Jean" wrote in message
Finally will return it to evga...restocking fee 15%....

In the end I prefer ATI, no driver bug with the refresh rate and my LCD

monitor..and honestly this
generation of card is very disappointing...FAR cry is still choppy in

1280x1024 in pure mode ! No AA and
No AF and the framerate still slow !! I have a P4 3.2c....

I will probably get the X800XT pe

"John Lewis" a écrit dans le message de

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:45:33 -0400, "Jean" wrote:

500$ cnd, brand new was paid 650$, Far Cry is include

buyer must be in Canada.

I will return to ATI.

Enquiring minds might like to know why.
Patriotism ? Anti-war ?

John Lewis

You never had a GT, troll. Farcry at that res FLIES on a GT.

Old July 11th 04, 05:31 AM
Jean

obviously you're the one without a GT...the card is overclock to Ultra speed.

and you know what ....that card suck so much that nobody want to buy my 6800GT...where are suddenly hiding
all the nividiots ?

Old July 11th 04, 07:21 AM
ccs

"Jean" wrote in message
Finally will return it to evga...restocking fee 15%....

In the end I prefer ATI, no driver bug with the refresh rate and my

LCD
monitor..and honestly this
generation of card is very disappointing...FAR cry is still choppy in

1280x1024 in pure mode ! No AA and
No AF and the framerate still slow !! I have a P4 3.2c....

I will probably get the X800XT pe

"John Lewis" a écrit dans le message de

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:45:33 -0400, "Jean" wrote:

500$ cnd, brand new was paid 650$, Far Cry is include

buyer must be in Canada.

I will return to ATI.

Enquiring minds might like to know why.
Patriotism ? Anti-war ?

John Lewis

You never had a GT, troll. Farcry at that res FLIES on a GT.

Actually I do have a BFG GT moron. Go troll somewhere else. The GT is in
heavy demand, and guess what, it beat ATI to retail! Where are ATI's cards?
lol

Old July 11th 04, 11:31 AM
Les

wrote:

500$ cnd, brand new was paid 650$, Far Cry is include

buyer must be in Canada.

I will return to ATI.

Enquiring minds might like to know why.
Patriotism ? Anti-war ?

John Lewis

You never had a GT, troll. Farcry at that res FLIES on a GT.

Actually I do have a BFG GT moron. Go troll somewhere else. The GT is in
heavy demand, and guess what, it beat ATI to retail! Where are ATI's

cards?
lol

In the shops? a lot of X800 Pros are available in the UK where they were
available retail before the nvidia cards AFAIK.
Oh and erm...lol isn't it

Old July 11th 04, 12:27 PM
patrickp

wrote:

500$ cnd, brand new was paid 650$, Far Cry is include

buyer must be in Canada.

I will return to ATI.

Enquiring minds might like to know why.
Patriotism ? Anti-war ?

John Lewis

You never had a GT, troll. Farcry at that res FLIES on a GT.

Actually I do have a BFG GT moron. Go troll somewhere else. The GT is in
heavy demand, and guess what, it beat ATI to retail! Where are ATI's

cards?
lol

In the shops? a lot of X800 Pros are available in the UK where they were
available retail before the nvidia cards AFAIK.
Oh and erm...lol isn't it

I think we've got a very low-grade wannabe NVidiot troll here, Les.
First sign of a troll: accuse someone else of trolling when they make
a reasonable comment.

patrickp

- take five to email me
Old July 11th 04, 06:29 PM

[...]