Got 2 6800GT from Evga

Old July 7th 04, 03:41 PM
Jean

Default Got 2 6800GT from Evga

From California to Québec in 1 day ! I now have the ATI 9800Pro, I hope the 6800GT card is as good as it
should be.With the Far Cry fiasco, I have my doubts.

Old July 12th 04, 09:30 PM
ccs

"Jean" wrote in message
.. .
From California to Québec in 1 day ! I now have the ATI 9800Pro, I hope

the 6800GT card is as good as it
should be.With the Far Cry fiasco, I have my doubts.

1. You don't have a GT.

2. You have your doubts? Clear Canadian bias from the start.

3. Canada sucks. Go flap your head somewhere elese.

Old July 13th 04, 12:18 AM
patrickp

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 13:30:40 -0700, "ccs" wrote:

"Jean" wrote in message
. ..
From California to Québec in 1 day ! I now have the ATI 9800Pro, I hope

the 6800GT card is as good as it
should be.With the Far Cry fiasco, I have my doubts.

1. You don't have a GT.

2. You have your doubts? Clear Canadian bias from the start.

3. Canada sucks. Go flap your head somewhere elese.

You appear to be posting under a misapprehension (I hope you can
understand that word and, yes, it is correctly spelt).

This is an Ati newsgroup. Get it? You've already demonstrated the
inadequacy of your trolling in other threads here, and for some
reason, you seem to be picking on Jean - not that your petty insults
should cause anyone much concern.

It's time you tried making at least small steps towards growing up.
Grown-up people get to have their own computers and videocards, you
know.

If you can't please go and do it somewhere else. Or, if you have to
hang around and be a pest, please try to develop _some_ quality of
insult and/or baiting. There are much, much better trolls than you
here and they probably find you just as despicable as everyone else.
You may not cause anyone any great anxiety, but you are a waste of
bandwidth.

patrickp

- take five to email me
Old July 14th 04, 12:29 AM
ccs

"patrickp" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 13:30:40 -0700, "ccs" wrote:

"Jean" wrote in message
. ..
From California to Québec in 1 day ! I now have the ATI 9800Pro, I

hope
[...]

Pee-yu! It stinks in here! Smells like a british plague rat...

Old July 14th 04, 08:12 AM
patrickp

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:29:08 -0700, "ccs" wrote:

"patrickp" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 13:30:40 -0700, "ccs" wrote:

"Jean" wrote in message
. ..
From California to Québec in 1 day ! I now have the ATI 9800Pro, I

hope
[...]

Excellent! If you don't like the smell, then go away. Although, how
an american parasite can justifiably object to the imagined smell of a
comparably virtuous rat, I don't know.

patrickp

- take five to email me