Asus p5n32-e sli plus

Old July 21st 10, 01:44 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Phat_Jethro

Default Asus p5n32-e sli plus

On 7/21/2010 9:24 PM, nope wrote:
Hi ,

I'm wondering if anyone can clear this up for me , i have the above
motherboard and wondering if 2 x ati 5770's will work on this board i've
read around the place that there is bios or driver hacks so that they
will work together in crossfire . any help is appriciated

thanks

I have that board and have only tried 2 x nVidia 8800GTS in Win7 which
worked fine.

--
Jethro[AGHL] aka Phat_Jethro
Reply Email: jethro86 (at) gmail (dot) com

Old July 22nd 10, 05:29 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
nope

ah ok thanks,

I'm upset because i didnt relise when they say sli they mean sli only ,
apparently . I went out and bought another 5770 yesterday luckily i didnt
open the box yet . When i gt home i thought to myself hmm hang on a minute i
better double check just to make sure all will be well ,then started reading
the bad news around the place...

I've heard HP has a Blackbird bios for the striker and this board wicch
allows both brands of cards , it just means with their bios u can only run
crossfire and with the standard Asus bios on SLi ,but i dont like to belive
everything i read on the internet :P

owell time to ring the store back and see if i can get my money back or
swap both cards for something else .. what a hassle