Help for price shopping

Old October 30th 03, 12:34 AM
Eric Scofield

Default Help for price shopping

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the best place to comparison shop
for computer hardware part/accessories. Can a person find better deals
online or in stores such as CompUSA, etc.?

- E

Old October 30th 03, 12:43 AM
Guido

www.froogle.com
www.pricewatch.com
www.shopping.com
etc.

Always check more than one site, watch taxes, shipping costs, service and
restocking fees.

"Eric Scofield" wrote in message
I was wondering if anyone could tell me the best place to comparison shop
for computer hardware part/accessories. Can a person find better deals
online or in stores such as CompUSA, etc.?

- E

---

Old October 30th 03, 01:07 AM
Dave

"Guido" wrote in message
www.froogle.com
www.pricewatch.com
www.shopping.com
etc.

After you find a good price check the store out at www.resellerratings.com

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old October 30th 03, 01:29 AM
Eric Scofield

Do you think that it is often better to buy directly from the manufacturer
when applicable, or can one receive a better bargain from a reseller?

- E

Old October 30th 03, 03:23 AM
Guido

I found that resellers are cheaper.
Manufacturers would not look good to resellers if they undercut them.

Old October 30th 03, 04:56 AM
Eric Scofield

I found that resellers are cheaper.
Manufacturers would not look good to resellers if they undercut them.

Being that resellers are cheaper than the actual manufacturer, do the
products that resellers market have the same warranties, support, etc. as
the manufacturer? Of course I realize that it all depends on which
particular reseller you purchase from. I am just looking for an answer that
pertains to resellers in general.

Sincerely,

Eric Scofield