Gecube 9800 non-pro 128MB. 128 bit or 256 bit?

Old November 11th 03, 12:26 AM
Andrew Dickson

Default Gecube 9800 non-pro 128MB. 128 bit or 256 bit?

I just got this card, and nowhere does it state the width of the
memory bus. I was sure that all 9800 cards were 256 bit, except the
SE. Is this correct?

Also, anyone have any experience with this card? The performance seems
to be a bit low, but I was going to put this down to my XP1800+ and
any driver remnants left over from my GF4200. Also, the card uses the
reference cooling design with no ram sinks or cooling on the back of
the PCB. It gets extremely hot, even when just running windows (stock
cooling, no overclock). Any thoughts?