Guide Plus & AIW 9700 Pro

Old October 17th 03, 01:22 AM
Danny

Default Guide Plus & AIW 9700 Pro

I have a connection from my digital cable box from the s-video out to
s-video in on the AIW. Whenever I launch Guide Plus it switches the TV to
analog. Doing ALT+3 will not get me back to the s-video connection until I
close out Guide Plus. One exception after upgrading to MMC 8.7 and Catalyst
3.8 and then launching Guide Plus it still switches TV out of s-video but I
can do the the ALT+3 to get back into s-video and a TV picture. But if I
click my mouse button anywhere within Guide Plus or even on the task bar it
immediately switches out of s-video mode and doing ALT+3 will not get it
back in to s-video mode until Guide Plus is shut down. Also I was wondering
what is the latest version of Guide Plus mine is at 1.0.0.38 and for the
past 10 months whenever I've checked it comes back with 'your product is the
up-to-date version.