61.76 Trashes Refresh Rates

Old October 3rd 04, 05:18 PM
tq96

Default 61.76 Trashes Refresh Rates

I just tried out the 61.76 drivers on Windows 98 with a Geforce 4 Ti.
Quickly, I noticed that my quick resolution change tools could no longer
change the refresh rate. I found that while the .inf properly inserts the
custom refresh rate data into the registry, the control panel application
delete it all making any third party tool unable to enumerate the supported
refresh rates. The previous NVidia release for Windows 9x (56.64) doesn't
seem to exhibit this problem.

refresh rates guestion -Alby Hewlet Homebuilt PC's 6 December 7th 04 08:33 AM
Cat 4.2 / Rad 9800 Pro Refresh Rates Derek Hawkins Ati Videocards 4 February 22nd 04 05:22 PM
monitor refresh rates? David Ciemny General 1 December 18th 03 03:46 AM
Refresh Rates Me Nvidia Videocards 0 August 29th 03 01:03 AM
Can't get the highest refresh rates on my monitor?! who be dat? Ati Videocards 0 July 23rd 03 03:34 AM