Yamaha has ceased production of all CD-R/RW models

Old September 28th 04, 01:53 AM
David Oseas

Default Yamaha has ceased production of all CD-R/RW models

Yamaha has ceased production of all CD-R/RW models. See website:
http://www.yamaha.co.jp/english/product/computer/

Old September 28th 04, 05:54 AM
Mike Richter

David Oseas wrote:

Yamaha has ceased production of all CD-R/RW models. See website:
http://www.yamaha.co.jp/english/product/computer/

I believe the termination and that page are from quite a few months ago.
The subject was discussed in a.c.p.c. at some length at the time.

Mike
--

http://www.mrichter.com/

Old September 28th 04, 06:14 AM
smh

David Oseas wrote:

Mike Richter's "masterpiece" on Mixed Mode (iii)

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin Scum)
Date: 5/12/01

Mixed Mode is multisession by definition. === MULTI

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy ****)
Date: 5/17/01

I learned from previous discussion here that
I was in error === SINGLE
=====================

======================
From: Mike Richter (Roxio ****)
Date: 8/16/04

Tracks of the audio session can be addressed
from the data session of a Mixed Mode disc === MULTI !!
======================

--------------------------
Wow! What a Friggin ****!
--------------------------

--------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
Old September 28th 04, 06:38 AM
David Oseas

"Mike Richter" wrote in message
David Oseas wrote:

Yamaha has ceased production of all CD-R/RW models. See website:
http://www.yamaha.co.jp/english/product/computer/

I believe the termination and that page are from quite a few months ago.
The subject was discussed in a.c.p.c. at some length at the time.

Mike, you may very well be correct. However, the news (and site) appeared
just a few minutes before I posted it in a news feed that I subscribe to.
Since I did't recall seeing an earlier announcement, I felt it was worth
posting. My apologies to the regular readers of this group if it's old
news.

-David

Old September 28th 04, 08:11 AM
smh

David Oseas wrote:

Mike Richter's "masterpiece" on CD Extra (i)

Mike Richter (Friggin Scum) spewed (3/20/04):

Actually I am making a cdextra disk.

That is a multisession disc

Wow! What a Friggin Scum!

Whatever happened to the specification?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin ****)
Date: 9/16/01

There is a specification for CD Extra which defines it
as a single session containing audio tracks followed
by a data *track*.
======================

And whatever happened to the definition?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin Scum)
Date: 12/26/01

CD Extra is a defined format for a single session
with audio tracks followed by a data track
======================

--------------------------
Wow! What a Friggin ****!
--------------------------

--------------------------------------
Old September 28th 04, 10:14 PM
smh

David Oseas wrote:

Mike Richter's "masterpiece" on CD-R FAQ (ii)

"CD-R FAQ makes a Common Mistake"

From: smh
Subject: CD-Extra Help
Date: 5/30/03

Mikey sure knows a lot about Enhanced CD and CD Extra.
Why Mikey even points out a mistake in the CD-R Faq:

======================
From: Mike Richter
Subject: Easy CD Creator makes CD-Extra disc
with no track titles

It happens that the FAQ makes a common mistake in that section,
confusing "Enhanced CD" with its predecessor, "CD Extra"
======================

CD-R FAQ's supposed MISTAKE is taking CD Extra and Enhanced CD
synonymously when they are different in Mikey's cockamamie
definitions:

"CD Extra uses a single session"
"If there are two sessions, it is an 'Enhanced CD'"

--------------------------
Wow! What a Friggin ****!
--------------------------

--------------------------------------
Old September 29th 04, 07:55 AM
smh

From: smh
Date: 5/30/03

From: Mike Richter

It happens that the FAQ makes a common mistake in that section,
confusing "Enhanced CD" with its predecessor, "CD Extra"
======================

CD-R FAQ's supposed MISTAKE is taking CD Extra and Enhanced CD
synonymously when they are different in Mikey's cockamamie
definitions:

"CD Extra uses a single session" === SINGLE

From: Mike Richter (Slimy ****)
Date: 3/20/04

I am making a cdextra disk.

That is a multisession disc === MULTI
===========================

--------------------------
Wow! What a Friggin ****!
--------------------------

--------------------------------------
Old October 1st 04, 05:36 AM
smh

David Oseas wrote:

Mike Richter's "masterpiece" on Enhanced CD (i)

Mike Richter (Roxio ****) splattered (8/16/04):

Yes, I have often made Enhanced CDs ...with ECDC.

Wow! What a Friggin ****!

======================
From: Mike Richter (Enhanced MotorMouth)
Date: 8/28/01

There is no Enhanced CD Mode
- so, no, people have not used it.
======================

--------------------------
Wow! What a Friggin ****!
--------------------------

--------------------------------------
Old October 3rd 04, 12:39 AM
Mike Fields

Thanks sammy -- you just reminded me what I forgot to import when
I rebuilt my new machine ... the KILL FILE !!! Bye !!

From: Mike Richter (Enhanced MotorMouth)
Date: 8/28/01

There is no Enhanced CD Mode
- so, no, people have not used it.
======================

--------------------------
Wow! What a Friggin ****!
--------------------------

--------------------------------------

Old October 3rd 04, 01:05 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://makeashorterlink.com/?A3ED13E69

( No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL )
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

Mike Fields (Pipsqueak) squeaked:

Thanks sammy -- you just reminded me what I forgot to import when
I rebuilt my new machine ... the KILL FILE !!! Bye !!

Too stupid to see evil, but too much of an asshole not to speak evil?

Mike Richter (8/16/04):

From: Mike Richter (Enhanced MotorMouth)
Date: (8/28/01)

There is no Enhanced CD Mode