ATI ripping us off

Old December 3rd 03, 12:43 AM
dizzy

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:53:14 -0700, "Alpine" wrote:

Not that it has anything to do with the subject of this thread, but
personally, I prefer top posting.

How do I quote correctly in usenet?

the advantages of usenet's quoting conventions
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/g.mccau...ks/uquote.html

why bottom-posting is better than top-posting
http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

"rules" for posting to usenet:
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/posting-rules/part1/

Bottom vs. top posting and quotation style on Usenet
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/brox.html

zen and the art of the internet (usenet section)
http://www.cs.indiana.edu/docproject/zen/zen-1.0_6.html

What do you mean "my reply is upside-down"?
http://www.i-hate-computers.demon.co.uk/

Posting help for newbies
http://www.windfalls.net/ukrm/postinghelp.html

Old December 3rd 03, 12:47 AM
dizzy

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 07:31:44 -0500, "Don"
wrote:

If the CC companies weren't making money off the interest, late fees and
yearly fees they wouldn't exist.
As there are thousands of CC companies, there must be a lot of people paying
those fees.

The credit card company also gets a cut of every transaction. I
believe it's 1%. This is why some stores don't take them, or offer a
discount if you pay cash.

There are presently more people carrying consumer debt than at any other
time in US history.

Not my problem. Just like credit card fees are not my problem. All
my cards are FREE and I pay them off every month.

Old December 3rd 03, 08:38 AM
RM

The irony of spelling "imbecile"wrong......

"dizzy" wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 20:47:30 GMT, "JAD" wrote:

(top posting corrected)

"dizzy" wrote in message

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 17:03:38 -0500, bob cox wrote:

That's the way to do it... when you have nothing intellegent to attack
with, attack top-posting... you need to stop living by rules nobody
else cares about (rules from the 80's i might add). I suppose you'll
call me a troll now, since you seem to be ingrained in the lame ways
of the usenet attack...

No, I'd call you a stupid top poster, which is an entirely separate
issue from the credit card issue. Of course, top posters are often
incapable of separating issues, as they are generally very stupid
people.

OH man thank you I need not say anymore...

True, you've proven that you're an embecile.