Norton Ghost 2002 what went wrong

Old June 28th 04, 03:45 AM
fff

Default Norton Ghost 2002 what went wrong

I made an image of my installation of win2k on CD and to be sure it would
work, I used the CD to go from image to disk and it didn't work. I would get
to the login screen, type in my password and the screen would come up again
and again.

My settings on Ghost were just the default settings. What settings should
have I used?

Thanks

GHOST 2002 and which drive is which? Mike Barnard General 2 November 10th 04 01:27 PM
Norton Ghost 2003 Scottie General 8 September 22nd 04 12:21 AM
What DVD format works with Norton Ghost 2003? van General 1 October 12th 03 07:40 PM
Questions about Norton Ghost and partitions. MacG General 10 September 15th 03 05:25 PM
New Hard Drive - Norton Ghost 2003 rw Homebuilt PC's 0 August 24th 03 09:35 PM