How to share ATI AIW settings with multiple users?

Old September 12th 03, 04:12 AM
Tim

"Wayne" wrote in message
thru the other computer, you have logged on

That's only true when "users" access resources. But a computer executes
code just fine when nobody is logged on and nobody authenticates.

you were not being totally
clear AT ALL in your original message,

When I said nobody is "required" to logon, that's exactly what I meant.

Furthermore, there is no excuse for how rude and arrogant you are.

You're simply WRONG, in all the meaning of that word. The shame and
emabarrassment is entirely yours.

Well clarity in your posts would be of great help in someone else solving a
problem of yours next time.

As far as using a computer, my way of "using" requires user-level interaction...
as in physically activating something, coming into contact with in an effort to
cause an effect. I use a pen to write, I use a hammer to drive a nail, I use the
phone to place a call.... etc. Do you understand what it is I am trying to say
here? I do admit to being to being short in my posts, but it was your ignorance
that instigated the rudeness in all of our posts on this thread. We obviously
have different meaning for the word "use". Your meaning of "use" is not at all
near my meaning, which has been the way I have known it all my life.

An example on the clarity (might better had said "you being wrong")

"wdsnews" wrote in message
Thanks for your attention. We're using WinXP Pro on a Domain network. It
create's a profile for each user. There is also an "All Users" profile and
a "Default" profile. But when nobody is logged on, the Default profile info
is used.

That is 100% incorrect. Yes, there is an All Users profile, in the \Documents
and Settings folder of the system drive. However, there is no Default profile.
This whole flaming thread has been about one person's meaning of one word in
comparison with another. I regret ever attempting help, and I regret ever
replying to useless threads.

So long, best of luck getting it to work.

Old September 12th 03, 02:35 PM
Wayne

Tim, I'm sorry you didn't know that nobody is required to logon. I'm sorry
you don't know why or how anyone would use a computer without logging on.

Tim said:
it was your ignorance

Tim, the more you attack and insult, the more you prove me right when I say
you are rude and

....you are wrong. ...and we all see it but you.