Open GL broken?!?

Old August 4th 03, 10:44 PM
6'8 Italian Warlord

Default Open GL broken?!?

System Specs:

Intel 1.7g p4
512 mb ram
Geforce 2 MX440
SB LIVE!
All drivers updated (and reinstalled later)

I used to run the geforce 2 into a 550 mhz 256 mb ram machine and had no
problems with it. This year I upgraded to the new machine detailed
above, but found enormous problems with the Open GL mode of the vid
card. I only have 3 games to test it with- Warcraft III, Rise of Nations
and Half Life. The problem is that not only am I getting massive
graphical tearing(is that the term? graphics are screwed up) in the half
life games, I am also getting system freezes every minutes or so. In the
other two games the problem is less noticable but still exists to a
small degree.

I'm not sure what's left at this point. Does anyone have a diagnosis
and/or solution?
Old August 5th 03, 07:34 PM
Shep©

On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 21:44:49 GMT, In this world we created "6'8
Italian Warlord" wrote :

[...]

Download,"Rivatuner",
http://www.guru3d.com/rivatuner/
Use it to go through it's openGL settings.It has an auto registry
checker/fixer that may find a corrupt registry entry and fix it.
HTH

--
Free Windows/PC help,
Free songs download,