UD3P, what are the default CPU FREQ and Multiplier settings for this board?

Old February 6th 09, 07:08 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte
Robert Blass

Default UD3P, what are the default CPU FREQ and Multiplier settings for this board?

My Specs are, q9400 cpu, gigabyte ga-ep45-ud30 rev 1 motherboard, 4 gb
of ddr2-1066 ram, using 700 watt PSU and using VISTA.

Like a moron I tinkered with those two settings and now I have to go
1Ghz below the 2.66Ghz of my Q9400's stock speed just to be stable
enough to boot.

I've been looking for this for days and it's not in the user manual or
the non-existant help on gigabyte's home page.

What Are The Default Settings for the Multiplier and CPU Frequency for
this UD3P motherboard when using a Q9400 CPU?

Please help if you can...
Old February 7th 09, 11:34 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte
peter

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum...-review-7.html
maybe this will help in your BIOS settings..
peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.

news