680 MB PCI Question

Old October 22nd 03, 03:45 PM
metronid

First off are you sure the Card is good
You have tried the card in another system

Will any other cards work in the riser card

You say system will not boot
Will it post
Do you get any IRQ errors

I would disconnect the power to the cdrom and floppy
just in case you have exceed the power output of
the PSU and try to boot with the CARD

Remember when diagnosing anything you must be
able to sort out all the knowns
PCI CARD GOOD--this must be a known
Riser card good-this must be checked with another card

You must also work with the variables affecting the knowns or unknowns
Is the PSU up to snuff-disconnecting other power
robbing devices Floppy and or CDROM

"tonys" wrote in message
Just give the guy an answer........dam

"G" wrote in message

Ray: Please ignore and excuse the inappropriate behavior of elector.

He is the troll of this news group.

Anyone else that is reading this, please kill file .

He is being investigated by the New York State Police.

He is being investigated by the Senior Management at the New York State
Board of Elections.

His behavior on this newsgroup shows a lack of respect for the law, for

the
rights of others, and the rights of privacy of others.

Perhaps we should publish is name, address, and telephone numbers and

bring
this troll into the light of day.
========
Practice safe tinkering and always wear a grounding strap.

View the UPDATED FAQ for alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell

Old October 22nd 03, 10:03 PM

SNIP message from elector deleted.

N.B. This message, along with your cyberstalking message, has been
forwarded to the New York State Police, the New York State Board of
Elections, and other participating, but unnamed organizations.

Over one month ago, on this Usenet group, I told you that your
behavior was in violation of the cyberstalking law, and to stop
responding to any messages that I post.

You refuse to obey the law, placing you in violation of Cyberstalking
Statute 784.048(1)(d). Because you have been directed to cease and
desist, each additional message from you is an additional violation of
that law.

This is your sixth violation since 10/16/2003.

I AGAIN direct you to stop violating the law, stop violating the
rights of others, and stop responding to any messages I post, or
participating in any threads in which I have posted.

I AGAIN direct you to not repeat your vile mixture of libelous
misinformation about me.

Last Thursday, a New York State Police Detective told you to stop your
cyberstalking. The Detective receives a copy of each message and he
told you that he is watching you.

Last Thursday, your Management at the New York State Board of
Elections told you to stop your cyberstalking.

The New York State Police Detective also told you that if you continue
your present behavior, you will probably step over the line, and there
will be criminal charges against you.

Your lack of respect for the law, for the rights of others, and the
rights of privacy of others, has caused your problems with the Police
and with your employer. I truly hope that you are able to see the
error of your ways and stop this behavior.
Old October 22nd 03, 10:30 PM
Elector

"G" wrote in message
om...

All of your posts are being saved and will be used to have your new
ISP (BellSouth.net) terminate your service. You have been told over
and over to stop trolling this newsgroup. You are a PROVEN LIAR,
PROVEN PHONY AND KOOK.

You have no international business and no verified Ph.D you are
however a verified LIAR and TROLL.

Nothing from your mouth is ever the truth and and you can keep posting
that fantasy all you want. But we know...! Don't we Kook.

No go and get thee gone net troll and kook. No bridges here for you to
"lie" under. Liar

Elector

(Follow-up sent to )

Old October 23rd 03, 02:03 AM

SNIP message from elector deleted.

N.B. This message, along with your cyberstalking message, has been
forwarded to the New York State Police, the New York State Board of
Elections, and other participating Agencies.

Over one month ago, on this Usenet group, I told you that your
behavior was in violation of the cyberstalking law, and to stop
responding to any messages that I post.

This is your seventh violation since 10/16/2003, making this a felony matter.

I AGAIN direct you to stop violating the law, stop violating the
rights of others, and stop responding to any messages I post, or
participating in any threads in which I have posted.

I AGAIN direct you to not repeat your vile mixture of libelous
misinformation about me.

Last Thursday, a New York State Police Detective told you to stop your
cyberstalking. The Detective told me he intended to "put the fear of
G** into you", and he let you know he is watching you.

Last Thursday, Senior Management at the New York State Board of Elections
told you to stop your cyberstalking.

The New York State Police Detective also told you that if you continue
your present behavior, you will probably step over the line, and there
will be criminal charges against you.

Your lack of respect for the law, for the rights of others, and the
rights of privacy of others, is only exceeded by your ignorance and arrogance.

Followup to:

NYSBOE
NYSP
FDLE
and many others
Old October 23rd 03, 04:33 AM

Walter and all of the members of alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell.

The United States is a nation of laws. This is not about the coarse
and crass behavior of elector, but about his flagrant and repetitive
violation of the law of the land. The United States cannot tolerate
the arrogance and lack of respect for law that is exemplified by the
cowardly elector. He has repeatedly broken the laws of the State of
Florida (784.048(1)(d)) and of his home state of New York (New York
Amd SS120.40, 120.50 & 120.55, Pen L).

The authorities are watching, as the New York State Police suggested,
for **** *. ****** to cross over the line and justify criminal
charges.

Despite his ravings, criminal and civil charges are being filed.

This group is being very watched by Law Enforcement.

His lawless behavior cannot be excused. His lack of remorse will be
significant.

The egregious nature of his repeated violations, his lack of respect
for the law, and his lack of respect for the rights of others will
lead to his incarceration and punishment to the fullest extent of the
law. FDN, Epix, Road Runner/AOL Time Warner have records that are
being now being subpoenaed.

Do not be misled by the unspeakable arrogance, ignorance, and lack of
respect for the law of elector.

Copies to:

NYSBOE
NYSP
FDLE

Old October 23rd 03, 11:36 AM
Elector

On 22 Oct 2003 20:33:14 -0700, (G) had this to say and I had to reply to it:

::Walter and all of the members of alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell.
Snip all the crap and lies by kook boy walker.

I am getting tired of having to write this over and over again.
The agency I work for as well as the NYS Police have stated no laws have been broken. You are
however being branded a nut by those you keep trying to pester. But that was what our MIS director
was told when he spoke to your ISP.(FDN)

RR found no fault in my posts because unlike you I am not violating their TOS/AUP as I and others
have pointed out it is you that came here trolling and are continuing to troll post as of this
writing. If you did not troll post and just went away you would not be in the situation your in.

You placed yourself in your own situation via the continued troll and kook and off topic posts to
this news group. No one wants you here and many have told you the same.

And I for one welcome any police monitoring this group so they can see what I and 37 other regulars
that have posted here for years have to endure every single day from February 2003 to present.

No one here wants to see what laws you perceive are being broken, no one cares who you complain to
and I sure don't give a hoot. Again in any civil trial "the truth" bears out. A few simple
telephone calls to Dunn and Bradstreet, the Florida Corporations Bureau, The Florida Attorney
Generals Office (Mr. Butterworth) and any college you claim you have any degree from can and will
be contacted. But you are a bull**** artist, no actions by you will silence the truth.

Additionally if you continue these attacks on me and any of my posts (which are real help posts) I
will contact the Florida authorities today and lets get me filing complaints which I have not done
as of yet but I am leaning towards as you increasingly annoy and bother myself and others on this
group.

And your vague reference to my real name via the **** * ****** is utter crap. The regulars here
know who I am, I was posting here under my real name when you were trying to figure out which end
of the computer had the on/off switch.

And I have never lost any internet connection due to harrassing and spamming a news group. I have
not been warned by any ISP to stop posting to this or any group, my agency does not control my life
and or my posting during off work hours, FDN is sick of you and they are or were your ISP, my ISP
is not getting 30-40 people complaining about my postings its you they are complaining about.

The police like my agency think this is childish, I agree with their assessment but it only takes
for you to post on topic, not dog post any of my answers or make comments about my gender, my
organization, or spoof of my posting name which I have not morphed from 20 times like you have done
since comming and trolling here.

And that is another issue, you morph to avoid what? You morph to do only one thing and that is
troll. Grayson, G, A Pal Androne, PAL Androne, Barbara Lopez, RTFM,
, *, ".",
"all numbers and letters", and many others. You are a sick individual. Just answer any questions
put to you with any truths and see what others think.

You have wasted countless hours of folks getting help with all your repetitive crap, hey you don't
like me, tough ****. I won't lose any sleep over it. You are however hurting my friends that have
posted here for years and that does bother me. What is needed is anyone who is a regular here must
contact any ISP your on and notify them to simply read any of the posts you have made here since
2-2003 and let them see just what sort of nut you truly are.

Your pathetic. And to any police and other organizations that may have read this and don't agree
with it please call me, what I have written has now and always will be the truth. And its as plane
as simply doing a search on this A. Grayson Walker and its many morph names and see if I did not
speak the truth.

Elector

Old October 23rd 03, 03:29 PM
Drydem

Elector wrote in message . ..
On 21 Oct 2003 19:22:10 -0700, (Drydem) had this to say and I had to reply
to it:

::Elector wrote in message . ..
:: On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 08:25:55 -0400,
:: had this to say and I had to reply to it:
::
:: ::Ray: Please ignore and excuse the inappropriate behavior of elector.
:: ::He is the troll of this news group.
:: You still are a lying troll, kook,...
::....
::
::Elector,
::You know flaming is a waste of time.

Hi Walter:
Yeah but in society there are rules and norms that
should be followed. If this group allows all the
kook posters like A Grayson Walker to come here and
do the same then there is no group.
just look at what this kook has done already. Many of
regulars are either lurking or don't bother
coming here because of this flame war. I know that
many here had called FDN and spoke to Robb and
many more sent in complaints to FDN and look how
long it took to remove the troll from his service.
Now its on Bellsouth and what is the first thing it
does? Comes back here and posts more crap.
You see the pattern? I have better things to do
but I will make this group troll free if I have to
send complaints to every ISP out there that gives them connectivity.

Elector

If you don't fuel the flame, the flame eventually dies out.
Only a moderated newsgroup cam enforce rules and norms.
A unmoderated newsgroup may have norms but there is no
means to enforce rules or norms other than shunning. One
can ask that a poster's ISP enforce posting rules and
norms but that is best done without any publicity since
the such enforcement mechanism are slow. In the mean time,
Walker, the rebel that he is, will enjoying taunting
you and getting a rise out of your every indignation.