WTD: Logitech Cordless Desktop reciever

Old November 15th 03, 06:25 AM
Phrederick

Default WTD: Logitech Cordless Desktop reciever

Can anyone suggest where I might be able to pick up a replacement reciever
for my cordless keyboard/mouse?

Current one I have no longer works with the keyboard. Mouse is fine.
Keyboard works with friends reciever.

Model number "C-RA2-DUAL"
Part number "850569-0000"

Made by Logitech

Looks like the one in this pictu
http://www.dansdata.com/images/cordless/cordrec320.jpg

Old November 15th 03, 07:39 AM
kony

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 06:25:40 GMT, "Phrederick"
wrote:

Can anyone suggest where I might be able to pick up a replacement reciever
for my cordless keyboard/mouse?

Current one I have no longer works with the keyboard. Mouse is fine.
Keyboard works with friends reciever.

Model number "C-RA2-DUAL"
Part number "850569-0000"

Made by Logitech

Looks like the one in this pictu
http://www.dansdata.com/images/cordless/cordrec320.jpg

That looks like a fairly old one?
I doubt you'd find one that old for sale new, but maybe ebay/other
auction.

If you feel up to it there might simply be a problem with the cord, if
you opened the unit and plugged (or soldered, whichever is appilcable)
a different cord...

Dave
Old November 15th 03, 04:36 PM
Phrederick

wrote:

Can anyone suggest where I might be able to pick up a replacement

reciever
for my cordless keyboard/mouse?

Current one I have no longer works with the keyboard. Mouse is fine.
Keyboard works with friends reciever.

Model number "C-RA2-DUAL"
Part number "850569-0000"

Made by Logitech

Looks like the one in this pictu
http://www.dansdata.com/images/cordless/cordrec320.jpg

That looks like a fairly old one?
I doubt you'd find one that old for sale new, but maybe ebay/other
auction.

Believe me, I've looked.

If you feel up to it there might simply be a problem with the cord, if
you opened the unit and plugged (or soldered, whichever is appilcable)
a different cord...

I was hoping that it was that simple, but it's a custom IC that's gone bad,
so I can't even pull it off the board and replace it.

What really sucks is that I've got about four mouse recievers around here,
but none that will also do the keyboard. I'm hoping someone here had one of
these things and killed the keyboard with Coke or something and still has
the reciever lying around.

Take care!

Old November 16th 03, 03:31 AM
callsignviper

"Phrederick" wrote in message
Can anyone suggest where I might be able to pick up a replacement reciever
for my cordless keyboard/mouse?

Current one I have no longer works with the keyboard. Mouse is fine.
Keyboard works with friends reciever.

Model number "C-RA2-DUAL"
Part number "850569-0000"

Made by Logitech

Looks like the one in this pictu
http://www.dansdata.com/images/cordless/cordrec320.jpg

If all else fails you can try contacting Logitech and hope that a
replacement receiver isn't grossly overpriced.

--
callsignviper

The truth is out there. You just have to look in the right places and ask
the right questions.

Old November 16th 03, 10:48 PM
Brett

select the recever, keyboard and mouse channels...
just needs a re connection....maybe
buttons on the bottom.....