Is the AGP technique eliminated permanently via PCI-E ?

Old May 6th 07, 02:50 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
cellist

Default Is the AGP technique eliminated permanently via PCI-E ?

I have seen almost all new motherboards configured PCI-E. AGP becomes old
fashion?

Old May 6th 07, 03:04 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Benjamin Gawert

* cellist:

I have seen almost all new motherboards configured PCI-E. AGP becomes old
fashion?

Nope. AGP already *is* old fashioned. It became old fashioned in 2005...

Benjamin
Old May 6th 07, 11:01 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
DaveW[_2_]

Yes. The newst PCI-E motherboards do NOT include an AGP slot.

--

DaveW