Farcry PS3.0 garbage: Why does Nvidia insist on lying at every opportunity?

Old May 2nd 04, 05:11 AM
Darthy

On Sat, 01 May 2004 23:54:34 GMT, "K" wrote:

"Mr. Brian Allen" wrote in message
Inadequate? Do you believe Clinton was decisive in responding to

terrorism
during his 8 years of blow jobs?

8 years of blow jobs. Nice spin.

SPIN! Bwaaaahahaha, don't you even believe Clinton when he admits to having
sex with a 20yr old intern?

Proper thought please... what are you trying to say here?

Most people could care less about a ****ing blow job. Nobody got
killed over it.

Lies that have killed thousands.... thats a problem.

SO with you... what matters is a blow job (because you dont get any -
hence people like you DON'T want others to get their dicks sucked) and
whoes doing it...

vs: war, raping this country with big companies (enron, other energy
companys), our consitutional rights, common sense rights, free
thought, jobs, enviroment (this allows us to BREATHE and DRINK), and
stealing our money (where in debt more now, then before and it has
nothing to do with 9-11) - bailed out big companies (AA)...

But at leat you got your guns.

Remember: In the USA - it is illegal to draw or write about Heir Bush in a negative way. The police or SS are called.

15yr old boy in Washington was disciplined for drawing such images.

God bless the land of the free. Where you can burn the Constitution... Ashcroft does it every day.
Old May 2nd 04, 08:48 AM
JAD

ON TOPIC-- visual appearances are in the eye of the beholder....saying
I looked at it and this is the way it is, will never fly, as the next
person who refuses to wear his glasses, looks at the same visual and
says you don't know what your talking about.

OFF TOPIC - BUSH is a criminal... he has circumvented the
constitution (as others did with the same name) and is playing 'police
action' in iraq. Then our government has the audacity to bring up
'selected services' again THE DRAFT!!!!!!!!!!?????????? in a UN-
declared WAR? That my fellow Americans, IMO is the last straw. My son
will not fight a 'petty', 'get revenge', police action. Either declare
WAR on iraq and all who support terrorism, and go over with the full
strength of our military forces and end this BS. Getting picked off by
snipers and cowards, that will fire a shoulder missile at just about
anything, is unacceptable.

Now can we just let this stupid thread die.....this nvid lying vs ATI
lying crap is ridiculous, serves no purpose, but to take up
bandwidth.. it never comes to a logical end ............ on and on
and on

Old May 2nd 04, 10:38 AM
Andrew MacLean

OFF TOPIC - BUSH is a criminal... he has circumvented the
constitution (as others did with the same name) and is playing 'police
action' in iraq. Then our government has the audacity to bring up
'selected services' again THE DRAFT!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Except that it isn't Bush trying to re-instate the draft, it is a
low-handed, cynical attempt by the Democrats to make it look like he is and
to increase projected costs for the military.

House bill, HR 163, is co-sponsored by Rep. Jim McDermott, D-Washington and
Rep. Charles Rangel, D-N.Y.

In the Senate, Fritz Hollings, D-S.C., is the lone sponsor of S 89.

All of these bills are designed to make the average American nervous about a
possible draft right before an election, and by extension, blame Bush and
his administration for them. In fact, both bills are being rejected by the
Bush administration.

As for Bush circumventing the constitution, give me a break. The truth
remains that Saddam was in violation of numerous UN resolutions, and was a
staunch supporter of terrorism. Remember that he gave 25,000 USD grants to
all Palestinian families that sent their sons to die in the name of Allah
and the death of Israelis. WMD was an unfortunate approach for Bush to take
on the issue.

With regards to the police action, you are absolutely correct. Americans
and those countries that are deep down afraid of their power are the reason
for the current death toll in Iraq, and Bush is to blame for caving into
their demands and paranoia. The US should stop giving a **** what the
international community says and nuke Fallujah. The way I see it, it is
time for the Iraqis to stand up for their own country and stop leaving it to
others. If they don't want to get bombed, then clear out the insurgents
themselves. It's amazing that these lowlifes have suddenly found their
courage to fight the USA when they cowered in fear under Saddam. The only
reason is that they know the US will show them mercy that Saddam never
would.

Old May 2nd 04, 11:38 AM
JAD

As for Bush circumventing the constitution, give me a break. The
truth
remains that Saddam was in violation of numerous UN resolutions, and
was a
staunch supporter of terrorism. Remember that he gave 25,000 USD
grants to
all Palestinian families that sent their sons to die in the name of
Allah
and the death of Israelis. WMD was an unfortunate approach for Bush
to take
on the issue.

Bush is the commander and chief.... saddam means nothing to me in the
context of the constitution being raped. I am all for reaction to
being attacked, which is so much like the attack on pearl harbor its
scary, AFA the information that was out there before the incident. We
have one of the worst ' wartime' (using the term lightly) presidents
EVER! Which was one of his lesser reasons to go, to be in the history
books as such.

WDM OMG think about this... in the manner in which we went in and
the total confusion of the information gathering... we are DAMN lucky
there were no weapons and that they weren't live.

Your statement about the demos Vs the reps as far as who's doing what
where, is the exact reason why we get turned around so easily,,, Its
not any one party that's pulling the strings. its the whole stinking
lot of them, Bi-partisanship is the biggest lie of all, that's what
the use for an excuse as to why that sit on their commutative asses
and do nothing but point fingers( the greatest American _world pass
time). They are all in cahoots, and their biggest game of all is to
protect their salaries and make sure their regime lives on.

I am all for political debate, But this thread is gonna start a flame
war or at the very least a angry comment on how this is taking up a
persons 'pay for the time' connection. so I'll leave it at this as
far as I am concerned... we will never agree on all things political..
but one thing is always for certain, you and I ( the little guys, if
I may) will have to take the financial and emotional burden for
whatever happens.

Old May 2nd 04, 01:24 PM

"Clark" wrote in message ...
Yes He fought back but being true to his style he started a war with the wrong
people! What did Iraq have to do with 9/11? Lets see? which President gave us 8
years of jobs, a multi billion surplus. And who is the cowboy that spent it?
Nothing wrong with a blow job, I bet Lara doesn't swallow.

In 2001 Al Gore, John Kerry, Bill Clinton, Tom Dashell and other Democrats supported action against Iraq. The CIA and FBI reported Iraq was supporting and funding Ai Quida training camps.
Old May 2nd 04, 01:55 PM

"Darthy" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 23:44:20 GMT, "K" wrote:

"Darthy" Remember: In the USA - it is illegal to draw or write about

Heir
Bush in a negative way. The police or SS are called...bla,bla,bla...

Hello Pinhead, you don't read much do you? The liberal hate-mongering

media
spouts anti-Bush vomit every day.

uh... do you have the ability to debate what I am saying?

To debate a pinhead who does not understand the law is futile. Hey dumb-ass,
it's not illegal write about the President of the USA. As I pointed out
earlier it's done every day. Hence my correct observation that you don't
know how to read or you haven't progressed beyond a first grade primer!

What a dumb little boy.

Old May 2nd 04, 05:59 PM
Abhijit Bhattacharya

"K" wrote in message . com...
"Darthy" Remember: In the USA - it is illegal to draw or write about Heir
Bush in a negative way. The police or SS are called...bla,bla,bla...

Hello Pinhead, you don't read much do you? The liberal hate-mongering media
spouts anti-Bush vomit every day.

I take it that "liberal hate-mongering" is your euphemism for "truthful".

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/EJ04Ak01.html

Regards,

Abhijit
Old May 3rd 04, 01:32 AM

"Mr. Brian Allen" wrote in message
SPIN! Bwaaaahahaha, don't you even believe Clinton when he admits to
having
sex with a 20yr old intern?

For 8 years? Look at what you said.

Your right. The first 4 years there were 3 or 4 women above the age of
consent whom Clinton had affairs with.

Old May 4th 04, 03:52 AM
The Mighty MF

So everyone that cares, vote this November, or STFU. Simple, really.

Konx Om Pax,
Ade

"Darthy" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 23:44:20 GMT, "K" wrote:

"Darthy" Remember: In the USA - it is illegal to draw or write about

Heir
Bush in a negative way. The police or SS are called...bla,bla,bla...

Hello Pinhead, you don't read much do you? The liberal hate-mongering

media
spouts anti-Bush vomit every day.

uh... do you have the ability to debate what I am saying?

Truth - the enemy of Facists.

Look up "facists" "liberal" and "conservative" in a dictionary. (if
you know what a dictionary is). here, make it easy for your one cell
brain. www.dictionary.com

The USA was about freedom of thought. You pricks picked on Clinton
for 8 years... so much vile hate. But if someone dare speaks ill of
your fuhrer, it becomes all WRONG and such people should be shot.

what county are you living in?