Another Replacement BIOS chip for A8N32-SLI Deluxe.

Old June 12th 07, 02:15 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,nl.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

Default Another Replacement BIOS chip for A8N32-SLI Deluxe.

Hello,

The new BIOS chip in my new Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe motherboard is:
(Probably ST in black surrounded by brownish gold)

Some strange logo/sign which I can't recognize.

And then under that some letters and numbers:

M50FLW080A
K5
78237 VS
PHL 88 614

(Photo's will follow later... )

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old June 12th 07, 02:28 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,nl.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Martijn van Buul

)
schreef:
(Photo's will follow later... )

Don't
bother
PLEASE.

--
Martijn van Buul -

Old June 12th 07, 03:24 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,nl.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
John

No interrest...thnks

schreef in bericht
oups.com...

Old June 12th 07, 04:40 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,nl.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
mr deo

And then under that some letters and numbers:

M50FLW080A
K5
78237 VS
PHL 88 614

(Photo's will follow later... )

Bye,
Skybuck.

Those are the fake numbers..
if you take some sandpaper and lightly sand those number off you should find
the real numbers under it.

Old June 12th 07, 06:00 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,nl.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

On Jun 12, 9:15 am, wrote:
Hello,

The new BIOS chip in my new Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe motherboard is:
(Probably ST in black surrounded by brownish gold)

Some strange logo/sign which I can't recognize.

And then under that some letters and numbers:

M50FLW080A
K5
78237 VS
PHL 88 614

(Photo's will follow later... )

The plural of photo is photos. No apostrophe required. As a matter of
fact, you never use an apostrophe to pluralize.

Old June 12th 07, 06:09 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,nl.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Jetze Mellema

schreef in bericht
ups.com...
The plural of photo is photos. No apostrophe required. As a matter of
fact, you never use an apostrophe to pluralize.

I'm sorry but you're wrong. Apostrophes are used to form plurals of letters
that appear in lowercase; this rule appears to be more typographical than
grammatical, e.g. "three ps" versus "three p's." To form the plural of a
lowercase letter, place 's after the letter.

And now please stop crossposting to a Dutch newsgroup. Thanks.
--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Jetze Mellema (MS MVP)
Lees mijn blog: http://jetzemellema.blogspot.com/
Mijn hobby: http://www.mellema.net/homecomputers
How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555375

Old June 13th 07, 01:45 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,nl.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
JackShephard[_2_]

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 19:43:33 +0200, martin griffith
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:00:31 -0700, in sci.electronics.design
wrote:

On Jun 12, 9:15 am, wrote:
Hello,

The new BIOS chip in my new Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe motherboard is:
(Probably ST in black surrounded by brownish gold)

Some strange logo/sign which I can't recognize.

And then under that some letters and numbers:

M50FLW080A
K5
78237 VS
PHL 88 614

(Photo's will follow later... )

The plural of photo is photos. No apostrophe required. As a matter of
fact, you never use an apostrophe to pluralize.

But Skybuck is a foreigner

Yeah... a foreigner to proper brain functions.
Old June 13th 07, 07:50 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,nl.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Michael A. Terrell

Jetze Mellema wrote:

And now please stop crossposting to a Dutch newsgroup. Thanks.

Bitch at the OP. He's one of yours.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell