my (aweful) PNY experience

Old September 7th 04, 06:46 AM
Kill Bill

"Jeff B" wrote in message
news:RMa%c.255973$8_6.101294@attbi_s04...

Which one of us should tell him how to spell "awful" anyway? Lol...

This coming from a red neck whose vocabulary is limited to four-letter
words.

Jeff B

My neck only gets red when I play 18 holes instead of the usual 9 after
work.

Old September 7th 04, 06:50 AM
Kill Bill

"Jeff B" wrote in message

I'm done with you.

No, we'll hear from you again. I'll do another
"public service" post and you'll criticize me once again for
helping others.

Oh, and if I were you, I wouldn't want to associate too closely
with that red neck "kill Bill". Judging from his 90% profanity posts,
he's obviously a 5th grade dropout.

Jeff B

Yeah, it's terrible. I only made $50/hour today at work. (double time and
a 1/2) Well, I watched a couple movies and then "worked" for 4 hours
punching a keyboard. Guess I should've gone to college. Damn it!

Old September 7th 04, 03:11 PM
Jeff B

I never said the card maxes out at 78C, at least not in context.
BTW, when are either you, Biz, or Kill Bill going to answer my question
about these two threads?

Jeff B

http://tinyurl.com/455yl Idiot.

Like I said, I never said my 6800GT maxes out at 78C IN CONTEXT.
The context being 'under full load'. At idle, maxes out at 78C.
In games, it runs much hotter.
Anything else, wiseass?

Jeff B

Old September 7th 04, 03:18 PM
Jeff B

http://tinyurl.com/455yl Idiot.

What? No response?

Jeff B

Old September 7th 04, 03:22 PM
Jeff B

Yeah, it's terrible. I only made $50/hour today at work.

Hmm....I didn't realize janitorial work paid that well.

Jeff B

Old September 7th 04, 09:02 PM
Jeff B

Lynn Gweeny wrote:
:: I never said the card maxes out at 78C, at least not in context.

plonk

I never said the the card maxes out at 78C while playing games.
mac Cool knew this, so he tried to make it look like I changed
my story by deliberately taking my statement out of context.
Of course his little sneaker play didn't work,....

Mac Cool only hurts himself with these dumb tricks.
Like telling people I "defended PNY" when in reality, I did nothing
but attack them. Maybe someday he'll learn. Then again
probably not cause he isn't that bright

Jeff B

Old September 7th 04, 11:37 PM
Jeff B

Mark Ingram wrote:

4 phuk sake, take it somewhere else, every time U post in this group U R
whining about something

U = 5th grade dropout

Old September 8th 04, 04:35 AM
Jeff B

Jeff B wrote:

Mark Ingram wrote:

4 phuk sake, take it somewhere else, every time U post in this group U
R whining about something

U = 5th grade dropout

What? No smart ass remarks from Curly, Larry, or Moe?
C'mon guys! Mac Cool must have some more made up lies to
tell about me, like "he claimed his 6800 GT maxes out at 78C in games."
And what about Kill Bill? Guess he's too tired from a hard day
in the security guard shack at Wal Mart....
Biz? Wanna show off that fabulous vocabulary of yours?

Jeff B

Old September 10th 04, 10:57 PM
ErichW

Jeff B wrote:

StarQuake wrote:

Just set both values to 425 by enabling coolbits registry patch.
I believe the problem affects all cards that run at separate speeds
(i.e. those that have been increased by manufacturers to 425mhz).

Paul

That worked for me on the 'recycled' PNY card....for about 2 hours. Then,
for no apparent reason, I got an error message whenever I tried to set
the 2D clock to 425 (or any other value other than 400).

Meh I have a 5200 PNY (the 128bit version with the dual vga outs). I
can run that thing at diff clock speeds for mem and core, which includes
being able to run the 3d and 2d at seperate or equal values). Either
your just pulling everyones chain, or something. I'm sorry but I think
your FOS. IMHO.