my (aweful) PNY experience

Old September 7th 04, 02:50 AM
Jeff B

In your other link, (which now works), I posted
my experience with a 6800 GT card. Is your
point that anyone who reports the characteristics of
a vid card is 'bad' or guilty of wrongdoing? This goes hand in hand
with your critcism
of me, that I should not have warned anyone about PNY's
warranty policy.

It's obvious by your posts that you're a sniveling little
coward who counts on the anonymity of cyberspace to protect you.
If you behaved in
the real world as you do in NG, you'd be getting the **** kicked out
of you about every five minutes.

Jeff B

Old September 7th 04, 03:11 AM
Kill Bill

"Jeff B" wrote in message

It's obvious by your posts that you're a sniveling little
coward who counts on the anonymity of cyberspace to protect you.
If you behaved in
the real world as you do in NG, you'd be getting the **** kicked out
of you about every five minutes.

Jeff B

Another classic post from AKA AKA
AKA

We'll just add it to the archives. Thanks.

Old September 7th 04, 03:13 AM
Kill Bill

"Mac Cool" wrote in message
Jeff B:

First, until you can quote where I wrote that you deserved to get
scewed, you need to lay off the bull****;

So now you are changing your story? You're saying that I have every
right to complain/bitch?

Quote:
"You took your chances, got screwed, come here bitching"

You obviously have as many mental problems as computer problems.

Kill Bill has you pegged.
I'm done with you.
--
Mac Cool

Which one of us should tell him how to spell "awful" anyway? Lol...

Old September 7th 04, 04:18 AM
Jeff B

I'm done with you.

No, we'll hear from you again. I'll do another
"public service" post and you'll criticize me once again for
helping others.

Oh, and if I were you, I wouldn't want to associate too closely
with that red neck "kill Bill". Judging from his 90% profanity posts,
he's obviously a 5th grade dropout.

Jeff B

Old September 7th 04, 04:25 AM
Jeff B

Not only that, but after complaining about it clocking back at 90 degrees,
he claims to MXC that the card maxes at 78 degrees, to which MXC calls him
a moron. He can't even keep his story straight within his own thread.

I never said the card maxes out at 78C, at least not in context.
BTW, when are either you, Biz, or Kill Bill going to answer my question
about these two threads?

Jeff B

Old September 7th 04, 05:06 AM
Jeff B

You obviously have as many mental problems

All I did was offer a post exposing PNY's warranty
policy. Of course to you, trying to help others
qualifies as a "mental problem". And don't say
"I never said that".

Jeff B

Old September 7th 04, 05:10 AM
Jeff B

Just like all those 6800s and X800s you've supposably tested and sent back
as defective.

I've never sent back any vid card as defective, except the replacement
PNY card.

Jeff B

Old September 7th 04, 05:25 AM
Jeff B

Timothy Drouillard wrote:
Links work fine for me....

And what are these links suppose to prove? In one,
I pointed out that CompUSA return policy is to charge
a 15% restock fee. In the other, I reported the
temps on my 6800 GT vid card. So what?
A better question is why did Mac Cool take great
offense over me exposing PNY's warranty procedure?
He should have thanked me, not start calling me names.

Jeff B

Old September 7th 04, 05:27 AM
Jeff B

Which one of us should tell him how to spell "awful" anyway? Lol...

This coming from a red neck whose vocabulary is limited to four-letter
words.

Jeff B

Old September 7th 04, 06:43 AM
Kill Bill