3DMark2001SE uses 60Hertz instead of 100Hertz??

Old September 22nd 03, 08:30 PM
Wayne Youngman

Default 3DMark2001SE uses 60Hertz instead of 100Hertz??

Hi,

I know this program is old but can anyone tell me why it is using 60Hertz
refresh rate, when my computer is set to 100Hertz in the testing resolution?

Yes my Windows settings are fine (I think!) but the demo could look better,
with my 9800 I am getting up to 200fps in some things, but at 60Hertz
something weird is happening, doesn't look right. .

Wayne ][

Old September 22nd 03, 08:42 PM
Strontium

In the ATI control panel, in the 'Displays' section, there is an option to
set the refresh rate 'same as desktop'. Also, right next to that, there is
a dropdown box to set max refresh and res. Once you set these two options,
the greyed out DDS button should become unchecked. Your refresh rates will
then not be hijacked by programs.

-
Wayne Youngman stood up at show-n-tell, in

--
Strontium

"It's no surprise, to me. I am my own worst enemy. `Cause every
now, and then, I kick the livin' **** `outta me." - Lit