Unreal 1 and a softmodded 9500-9700 radeon

Old August 28th 03, 02:52 AM
nikon

If you have UT you can actually play the original Unreal using the UT
engine. Here is a link to the mod...
http://www.planetunreal.com/modsquad...eviews.asp?109

"O.Phooey" wrote in message
om...
Seems as though I'm having more fun messin' with my rig, than playing
the games I thought I was messing it for.. Out of sheer boredom, and
to see what i've created, i decided to reinstall the old Unreal single
player to see what the 9700 could do. The original system I played
Unreal on was a celeron 466 and 3 video cards. 2 12Mb voodoo2's SLI'd,
and a Permedia 8Mb, and boy was it sweet, especially after adding the
second V2 card. I couldn't get Unreal to look anything good with the
ati card. Was it voodoo specific? I tried only a few things though
them dumped it. I do that when stuff doesn't work. I own Unreal so I
can always reinstall it. I even patched it. Looked like crap. Any
ideas?