Comments on the following Abit MB's

Old January 23rd 05, 03:14 AM
Woodchuck

Default Comments on the following Abit MB's

Comments on the following Abit MB's for use with P4 2.4 53FSB. Also please
rank as good, better, best, etc

IS7-E2G
IS7
AI7
AS8

could someone rank these in order of good, better, best? I may also just
purchase SATA drive too. Is there a difference between the western digital
regular & caviar series drive?

Old January 25th 05, 07:04 PM
BobR

Woodchuck wrote in message ...
What, no comments?

OK..... Don't top post!
This is NOT Jeopardy, the answer should go **after** the question.

"Woodchuck" wrote in message
Comments on the following Abit MB's for use with P4 2.4 53FSB. Also

please
rank as good, better, best, etc

Pentium 4, 2.4Ghz probably has an Front Side Bus of 533, not 53. I stuck
one of those in an Abit SR7-8x and it was love at first byte! So, I'll rank
the SR7-8x as best! G

IS7-E2G
IS7
AI7
AS8

could someone rank these in order of good, better, best? I may also just
purchase SATA drive too. Is there a difference between the western

digital
regular & caviar series drive?

Since few people are exposed to *all* those MBs, your best bet will be the
Abit site or Google (magazine reviews).

--
Bob R
POVrookie

Old January 25th 05, 09:15 PM
IDIDIT

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 19:04:10 GMT, "BobR"
wrote:
AHH-SOOOOOO A NET CONTROL FREAK, NOW TELL ME ABOUT CAPs TOO!

Old January 27th 05, 02:03 AM
BobR

Woodchuck wrote in message ...
What, no comments?

OK..... Don't top post!
This is NOT Jeopardy, the answer should go **after** the question.

Good job of trimming! Thanks.
--
Bob R
POVrookie