** Red Alert 3 Uprising **

Old March 16th 09, 02:28 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default ** Red Alert 3 Uprising **

Hello,

Today I just finished the four campagnes for "Command & Conquer Red Alert 3
Uprising"

6 words really lol.

Anyway... I enjoyed it... it was pretty cool.

However I don't have to waste any words on it... it's just as cool as Red
Alert 3... but then extra units, extra missions, extra coolness.

So it's just more of the same but in a little bit fresh way

So nothing earth shattering but still nice to play the new missions !

The yuriko part was kinda fun too =D

I also played a little bit of "commander's challenge". It was indeed
challenging... but also a bit boring. There is no really point in playing it
since I already saw all units but ok Except for the challenge ofcourse.

I played at medium graphics (1920x1200)... I didn't bother try to tweak the
graphics for better quality... maybe I will try that later on a bit when I
play some more commander's challenge or skirmisch just to see how beautifull
it can be but it's probably already pretty beautifull at medium so probably
not much of a big deal.

I do kinda miss the multiplayer option.

I hope the game will have some multiplayer option in the future and better
networking code for the lobby

I do look a bit forward to playing multiplayer but ok.

There are some cool new units:

1. The artillery unit of the allies... pretty damn cool.

2. The green acid spewer for the sovjets.

3. The big airplane for the allies.. fricking awesome =D

4. The big flying head kind cool too... reminds my of my own death for a
certain game called battleships (in space)... maybe they saw it and
mimiced it ? who knows

Actually it's also a platform it can transform... I like it both ways.

5. The rocket walker which fires drunken rockets at everything

Seems like the sovjets didn't get that many cool new powerfull units which
is kinda good since I think sovjets was a bit over powered in the red alert
3... but now things should be different

Anyway those units I liked best... there are some more in there too

(Like a allied super robot like terminator 2 rolling robot)

The scenes were ofcourse nice as well... though a bit predictable that the
chinese backstabs...

It would have been more funny if one of the girls went bad but ok Girls
must be good ! LOL.

I like the russian girl the best really because she really into it it seems
allied girl was nice too... and yuriko kinda cool too..

There was also a pretty cool level with tanja en ice freezer... YES those
ice freezer are very cool. The sovjet unit ! they can even freeze sea and
walk over it...

Tanja shot hundreds of those frozen mother****ers.

And there was something funny/cool/interesting... the voice of the freezer
seems to be the voice of arnold schwazenegger ? or is it a "sound-alike" I
don't know.. but it's hellish cool ! =D

Ofcourse very any Red Alert-Fan this is a must play =D

But nothing to spectacular if you used to Red Alert 3 by now...

Ofcourse the action is nice and will splatter of your screen enough ! Don't
worry about that !

Good old Red Alert 3 action ! Yeah baby =D

But since I am now used to Red Alert 3 I am just gonna give it 2 out of 5
stars.

Maybe if it had multiplayer I would have given 3 out of 5 stars...

This score a bit low... but that's the way it's gonna be.

I don't plan on playing this game much you know... so that's why it only
gets 2 out of 5... which is good too..

I have "better" things to do with my life you know ! (Like programming
lol)

(Ai was a bit easy for me at medium but it's ok... it's nice to make steady
progress... here and there it get a bit though but it was ok )

(I actually played the russian version first... with russian voices... then
later downloaded the english version... I did some skirmisch with the
russian version which was pretty cool as welll just the skirmisch was cool
and the voices was kinda funny too... but ofcourse I prefer the english
voices to understand what's going on).

Yup "Red Alert 3 Uprising" has hit "gold again"

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old March 16th 09, 02:31 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Make that 7 lol.

"Command and Conquer Red Alert Three Uprising"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Gjez are they going for longest title ever ?

Bye,
Skybuck

b.home.nl...

Pop Up Alert? Gobo Nvidia Videocards 6 January 27th 08 10:34 PM
NAV Alert Mel General 3 August 10th 05 11:44 PM
JUNK ALERT A8N-SLI Deluxe JUNK ALERT Skybuck Flying Asus Motherboards 32 August 4th 05 10:47 AM
Alert at bootup Katy Asus Motherboards 3 September 24th 04 01:43 PM
CCL Computers alert Mike Jenkins UK Computer Vendors 31 February 19th 04 12:03 AM