Game Design Recommendations for future shooters :)

Old April 20th 07, 10:43 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying

Default Game Design Recommendations for future shooters :)

Hello,

Here are some game design recommendations for future shooters like
battlefield 3 or so

I want to:

1. Push my enemies of the buildings, actually just all people with my both
hands.

2. Hand to hand combat. I want to grab my enemy with my both hands and throw
him off a building (little bit different from 1, more wresstle like.).

3. I also wanna wrestle with my opponents, and even both drop off the
building and the one who lands on bottom could die and one on top lives =D
let physics decide who lands on bottom and hits floor hard.

4. When I throw the enemy down the building, the enemy sometimes survives
and breaks his leg, and is screaming of pain. Also a nice scream when he
falls would be nice. His weapons could also be damaged and unusuable...

Then I walk down the stairway of the building... and then I stamp on his leg
like Dirty Harry, and then the enemy screams of pain, and then I point my
pistol at his head and blow a nice bullit right throw his forehead and then
a nice hole should be visible with nice blood everywhere and then the enemy
is dead.

5. When I see a sniper in the grassfield I wanna kick him... and I wanna
kick his head, legs and just everything... I also wanna kick away his gun...
so the sniper tries to kick my legs and kick me over and then we wrestle
barehanded... the sniper gets on top of me... but then I hit him on the
nose... and blood flies through the blue sky... and the sniper is hurt and
is stunned a bit... and then I manage to get the sniper of me... I kick him
off me...

The sniper is still hurting... now I stand up.. and the sniper is still
laying on the ground... and then BOOM I kick his balls... and the sniper
goes OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And then I kick his face again or so... and then somebody reaches for a
weapon and finishes the other off =D

6. Also sometimes I want to hunt my victims.. for example victim is out of
ammo and is wounded... and is dripping blood... he should leave a blood
trail so then I can try to follow the blood trail...

So I also want to play more with my victims.... (like a cat plays with his
mouse =D) and sometimes when I am out of ammo I am the one running away...
so then I am the hunteee. with necessary heavy breathing a little bit scared
maybe too hehehehe, some stuff I touch/hit when a run against it gets
dripped with blood prints/smears.

And finally it should also be possible to bleed to death while bleeding...
but reallllly slowly though... if I reach a medic in time... i'll be ok.

Finally to implement these extra combat moves more "weapon selectors" are
needed.

So simply assinging keyboard keys 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0 might not be enough
anymore.

So then some simple logic should be used:

init:
FirstDigitRead := false;
SecondDigitRead := false;

if NumberKeyPressed then
begin

if not FirstDigitRead then
begin
FirstDigit := NumberKey;
FirstDigitRead := true;
end else
if not SecondDigitRead then
begin
SecondDigit := NumberKey;
SecondDigitRead := true;
end;
end;

if FirstDigitRead and SecondDigitRead then
begin
SelectedWeaponNumber := FirstDigitRead * 10 + SecondDigitRead;
end;

So thanks to this simple logic (example) it's now possible to use 00 to 99
weapons =D

Yahahahahahahahahaha.

So weapon 11 is KICK BALLS
weapon 12 is HIT FACE/NOSE
weapon 13 is BOTH HANDS TO PUSH OF BUILDING =D
weapon 14 is GRAB MOTHER****ER TO THROW HIM/her .
weapon 15 is KICK MOTHER****ER OFF ME.

ETC =D

YEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MORE BAD STUFFFFFF LOVELY =D MORE BLOOODDDD =D MORE HARD
CORE BAD TO BONE ELITE STUFF =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old April 20th 07, 02:28 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
goPostal

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
[...]

So, do you do babysitting on the side?

Old April 20th 07, 03:59 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Rev. G.G. Willikers

goPostal wrote:
[...]

Made any home videos lately????

--

Rev. G.G. Willikers
(Founder, Custodian & Janitor of the Shrine of HOoMSJ)

"Sir, I am unaware of any such activity or operation - nor would
I be disposed to discuss such an operation if it did in
fact exist, sir."

Old April 20th 07, 10:41 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Phil Weldon

'Rev. G.G. Willikers' wrote:
| Made any home videos lately????
____

And mailed them to NBC?

Phil Weldon

Old April 21st 07, 02:56 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying

If only the madman acted out his fantasies in a game instead of real-life
then all would have been fine =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

"Phil Weldon" wrote in message
link.net...
'Rev. G.G. Willikers' wrote:
| Made any home videos lately????
____

And mailed them to NBC?

Phil Weldon

Old April 22nd 07, 08:42 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
King Beowulf

Skybuck Flying wrote:
If only the madman acted out his fantasies in a game instead of real-life
then all would have been fine =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

-----------------------snip-------------------

It doesn't work that way. Cure your ignorance. Its easy to point a finger at the
"madman" and lock him up. Mental illness is a disease like any other. The kid
needed help, and society failed him with terrible consequence.

Grow up, moron.

http://www.nami.org
Old April 23rd 07, 03:55 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying

"King Beowulf" wrote in message
Skybuck Flying wrote:
If only the madman acted out his fantasies in a game instead of real-life
then all would have been fine =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

-----------------------snip-------------------

It doesn't work that way. Cure your ignorance. Its easy to point a
finger at the "madman" and lock him up. Mental illness is a disease like
any other. The kid needed help, and society failed him with terrible
consequence.

Would you rather have seen "society" lock him up ? Based on what ?

His fantansies, his different view on life ?

No, they respected his freedom, they let him life in peace, he abused that
freedom and that's the sad part about it.

Bye,
Skybuck.

NetApp Design Ryan Storage & Hardrives 0 October 27th 06 02:57 PM
hardware design [email protected] General 2 January 2nd 06 06:05 AM
photonic x86 CPU design Nathan Bates Intel 241 December 30th 05 07:28 PM
photonic x86 CPU design Nathan Bates General 236 December 30th 05 05:07 PM
Why game menu heats GPU more than game play? Lou Ati Videocards 1 June 9th 04 06:05 PM