91.31 driver's control panel and no more Coolbit Reg?

Old June 28th 06, 02:12 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default 91.31 driver's control panel and no more Coolbit Reg?

I heard and saw the new control panel. I read that it can be disabled back to Classic. Where is
that option? I only saw Standard and Advanced.

Also, I heard coolbit reg trick doesn't work. How can I enable all those wonder little options
in NVIDIA drivers?

Thank you in advance.
--
"It's like stepping on ants... I don't step on ants, Major." --Odo and Kira from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
/\___/\
( )
Old June 28th 06, 02:23 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

wrote in message

I heard and saw the new control panel. I read that it can be disabled
back to Classic. Where is that option? I only saw Standard and
Advanced.

Desktop Properties Nvidia display display. "Control Panel User
Interface" is the last menu item.

Also, I heard coolbit reg trick doesn't work. How can I enable all
those wonder little options in NVIDIA drivers?

It works for me.

Old July 3rd 06, 02:14 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

DRS wrote:
wrote in message

I heard and saw the new control panel. I read that it can be disabled
back to Classic. Where is that option? I only saw Standard and
Advanced.

Desktop Properties Nvidia display display. "Control Panel User
Interface" is the last menu item.

Also, I heard coolbit reg trick doesn't work. How can I enable all
those wonder little options in NVIDIA drivers?

It works for me.

Thanks. I was looking at the wrong place. I was looking at NVIDIA Control Center for that
options. Thanks goodness for the classic UI!

--
"Ants can attack with a grain of rice." --Madagascar
/\___/\
( )