You've got to laugh...

Old September 7th 05, 01:36 AM
Cuzman

Default You've got to laugh...

http://content.ytmnd.com//140000/140430/image.jpg

http://www.tech-forums.net/showthrea...p agenumber=1

Old September 7th 05, 01:49 AM
Dragoncarer

"Cuzman" wrote in message

http://content.ytmnd.com//140000/140430/image.jpg

http://www.tech-forums.net/showthrea...p agenumber=1

Oh...my....no really.

Thankyou....thanks so much, this is freakin' hillarious.

What I'd like to know, is what did he use to cut it? That plastic is pretty
tough, I would have thought....

Oh man...I have to share this with everyone.

This has made my...well, my month. Freakin' brilliant.

Old September 7th 05, 02:07 AM
Carl

Best laugh I've had in ages!

Old September 7th 05, 09:30 PM
Chris

"Cuzman" wrote in message

http://content.ytmnd.com//140000/140430/image.jpg

http://www.tech-forums.net/showthrea...p agenumber=1

*The* funniest thing I've seen in ages. Thanks for sharing! Wonder what he
said when he tried to RMA it.

Chris

Old September 8th 05, 01:46 AM
McGrandpa

"Cuzman" wrote in message

http://content.ytmnd.com//140000/140430/image.jpg

http://www.tech-forums.net/showthrea...p agenumber=1

Nice joke

Picking it apart:

that video card is not actually sitting on that piece of wood or formica.
There is actually no cutting done to the card edge connector or edge lock,
except with Photoshop or PaintShopPro They should have cleaned up all
the edges and given the clipping a realistic drop shadow. They spent some
effort to clean up all around the parts at the breakout end but not the back
end specially around the power connector. They allowed some of the top
spine to be transparent, allowing the 'grain' of the counter surface to show
through even though there's no place for it to reflect from. But the very
first thing I see is that the 'camera' focus is all off.
McG.