GF6200 and textures (d3d??) problem

Old August 28th 05, 12:06 PM
MAUPA

Default GF6200 and textures (d3d??) problem

Hello!

I've got `little' problem with my new nVidia card.
Let's start from begin: I bought new PC, and first game I've installed
on it was fifa 2005. (I had installed the newest nVidia drivers, 77.77)

Well, everything was fine, but after few hours (about 3-4) problems
starts: textures looks like there were "moved", and some faces disappears.

The same problem is in all applications, which uses direct3d (dxdiag
also). I do not understands, whats happend, I tried reinstall drivers
(to older, and more older too), reinstall directx.

Tomorrow, I'll try to change to another card, but I don't think it is
card problem, rather software.

Could someone give me any tips, what it can be??

fafek

PS. I attach some screens:
http://tworczosc.net/sc1.jpg
http://tworczosc.net/sc2.jpg
Old August 28th 05, 12:15 PM
Andrew

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 13:06:45 +0200, MAUPA
" wrote:

Tomorrow, I'll try to change to another card, but I don't think it is
card problem, rather software.

Why not try different drivers?
Old August 28th 05, 12:27 PM
fafek

" wrote:

Tomorrow, I'll try to change to another card, but I don't think it is
card problem, rather software.

Why not try different drivers?

I do not understand? I wrote that I tried to install older and newer
version of nVidia drivers. Is that you mind?

I wrote that I *will* try to change this card to another one, becouse I
want to know that is my GeForce is corrupted or it isn't.

Maybe I dont understand you as I should??

Thanks,
fafek
Old August 28th 05, 12:32 PM
Andrew

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 13:27:04 +0200, fafek
wrote:

I do not understand? I wrote that I tried to install older and newer
version of nVidia drivers. Is that you mind?

Sorry, I misread your message.

Can you check the temperature of the card in the NVidia control panel?
Is the fan working?
Old August 28th 05, 12:40 PM
fafek

Can you check the temperature of the card in the NVidia control panel?
Is the fan working?

I think about on begin. Temperature is in norm. And what's interesting:
I left computer on night (well, after 12hours temperature should get
back to norm) and right after turning on PC I had the same problem.

Last possibility I can see now is that my card burned. But why 2D
graphic is displayed correctly?

I still cannot answer myself..

fafek
Old August 28th 05, 01:53 PM
Andrew

"fafek" wrote in message
Can you check the temperature of the card in the NVidia control panel?
Is the fan working?

I think about on begin. Temperature is in norm. And what's interesting: I
left computer on night (well, after 12hours temperature should get back to
norm) and right after turning on PC I had the same problem.

Last possibility I can see now is that my card burned. But why 2D graphic
is displayed correctly?

I still cannot answer myself..

fafek

Do you see any corruption to the BIOS boot screens; thats a sure fire sign
that the card is at fault as the drivers are not even in use at that stage
of the boot process.

Andy

Old August 28th 05, 02:11 PM
fafek

Andrew napisał(a):
Do you see any corruption to the BIOS boot screens; thats a sure fire sign
that the card is at fault as the drivers are not even in use at that stage
of the boot process.

No, I can't see anything incorrect.
I can't reinstall system like know, but from other side, I'd reather
want to know what to do when it happen me again.

fafek