3dmark2001se

Old September 8th 03, 02:19 AM
Dragon

Default 3dmark2001se

i keep getting an error about installing dirextx 8.1 whe i try to run 3dmark
2001 se on windows xp. what is the problem, i have dirextx9.0 and up to
date nvida drivers 44.03 any advise

dave

Old September 8th 03, 05:36 AM
John

"Dragon" wrote in message
i keep getting an error about installing dirextx 8.1 whe i try to run

3dmark
2001 se on windows xp. what is the problem, i have dirextx9.0 and up to
date nvida drivers 44.03 any advise

dave

I have DX9b installed and my 3dmark2001se works fine.
Old September 8th 03, 12:57 PM
TomG

get the newest version of 3D-Mark as it has a patch for that issue.

--

Thomas Geery
Network+ certified

ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
ftp://68.98.180.8 Abit Mirror ----- Cable modem IP
over 115,000 FTP users served!
^^^^^^^

Old September 8th 03, 03:10 PM
TomG

guru3d.com is one place... I'm sure there are others. not so sure I'd call
the GUI on RivaTuner easy to use but I have seen more confusing GUI's out
there as well.

--

"Dragon" wrote in message
i keep getting an error about installing dirextx 8.1 whe i try to run

3dmark
2001 se on windows xp. what is the problem, i have dirextx9.0 and up

date nvida drivers 44.03 any advise

dave

Overclocking my ATI 9800P Does Not Improve My 3dmark2001SE Score JB Ati Videocards 7 June 23rd 04 05:01 AM
3Dmark2001SE dotnetman Ati Videocards 6 May 4th 04 08:18 AM
3dMark2001SE FUBAR... Tin-Char D'un Overclocking AMD Processors 5 February 13th 04 11:18 AM
Only 4 points gain in 3dmark2001se? Asestar Ati Videocards 6 February 7th 04 08:53 AM
3DMark2001SE uses 60Hertz instead of 100Hertz?? Wayne Youngman Ati Videocards 1 September 22nd 03 08:42 PM