Flickering Problem - regd

Old July 18th 06, 06:38 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

Default Flickering Problem - regd

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is Jegadeesh from TriozTechnologies, India. We are
currently working on the freescale product i.MX Lite Kit for our
display project.

The processor board is cogent's CSB536FS.

We have interfaced a HITACHI 7 inch 800x480 pixel TFT LCD Part Name :
TX18D16VM1CAA with the kit.

When we load a bitmap image on this LCD we face a flickering problem,
i.e., we get dots flickered on the LCD.

This flickering may be caused due to the hsync signal.

Could you please give us a solution to get rid of the above flickering
problem.

Awaiting for your earliest reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Jegadeesh.R