Canon s520 prints one text on many ones - please help

Old November 11th 03, 10:35 AM
Dido

Default Canon s520 prints one text on many ones - please help

I have problem with my Canon s520 - pretty often it prints just a bit of
document and then stops,pulls out page and start to print next bit on next
page,stops pulls out page and so on - so I have one text printed in
unregular bits on many pages - what can case this problem?

Dido

Old November 13th 03, 07:07 PM
Peter van de Beek

Maybe you can try to get some new drivers? Just uninstall the others and
install some fresh one's. I hope it works... Just Uninstall the one you are
using now and try some new one's again.

Greetings & good luck,
Peter "Shaggy" van de Beek.
The Netherlands.

"Dido" schreef in bericht

Old November 13th 03, 07:28 PM
Mike

"Dido" schreef in bericht
- so I have one text printed in
unregular bits on many pages - what can case this problem?

Dido

Does it do this from every application?

How about the page preview? Doe that look OK?

Also, check the printer setup to be sure you are using the correct paper
size, could be the printer was told to use a custom size like .5" x 2".
Just a long shot.
--
Mike
http://www.graphtablet.com Free graph paper for students and others.

writing cd`s biggmark Cdr 7 December 31st 04 08:57 AM
Nero help needed foghat Cdr 0 May 31st 04 08:23 PM
canon S520 problem with black ink Zhen Jie Printers 0 September 28th 03 09:29 AM
canon S520 problem with envelopes swellmel Printers 0 September 16th 03 09:52 PM
Help! - The dreaded buffer underrun XPG Cdr 5 August 31st 03 06:27 PM