Do the print heads current Canon printers clog up?

Old February 1st 08, 02:32 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Arthur Entlich

Default Do the print heads current Canon printers clog up?

In newsgroups ancient history is 48 hours or so ;-)

Art

Michael Johnson wrote:
TJ wrote:

Michael Johnson wrote:

Synapse Syndrome wrote:

"Russell E. Owen" wrote in message

It's not scientific, but my MP500 has never had a clog and I only
print
every few weeks. I've gone through about 3 sets of ink cartridges*

Thanks for telling me about your real-world experience.

Well, I'm happy to see that Russell's post was useful for you. I
guess it wasn't so cryptic after all.

Why yes, I think anybody who has read the exchange between you,
Richard, and Art in this thread now knows just what an "MP500" is,
probably to the point of becoming bilious about the whole issue. Guys,
like the book title says, "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff - And It's ALL
Small Stuff."

It's all ancient history.